Chapter 10 - Our last night

I arrived at the park and i found Austin sitting on his own by a tree stump with his head in his hand. I started to walk over to him. I hated to see him like this, it kills me inside, i hate it when we fight or argue. I came closer to him and Snoopy decides he wants to start to run over to Austin and lick his face.

Austin: Nice to see you too Snoopy

I could tell he was fake smiling at the dog, i really hurt him of how i reacted early. I was now only a few steps away from him.

Abigail: Hey

He looked up at me and i could see in his eyes that there was hurt in them.

Austin: hey....
Abigail: Can i seat?

I pointed down to the space beside him on the grass. He nodded and i sat down next to him. I pulled my knees to the chest and made Snoopy lay down beside me. There was an awkward silence for a few minutes before i actually said anything.

Abigail: Austin?
Austin: yeah?
Abigail: I'm happy for you that you've got this break and i'm sorry about how i react to you when you told me, it was just a lot to take in. 
Austin: we're still going to be able to talk, we can Skype, text and call each other
Abigail: i know, it's just, i'm not going to be able to come over to yours if i've had a bad day at work and want someone to cheer me up and cuddle and watch movie
Austin: I'll make you a deal then?
Abigail: what?
Austin: When i come home, we'll have a whole weekend of just us, we'll do anything you want, deal?
Abigail: Deal

I just smiled at him, he stood up and held out his hand for me to grab to help me up. I took his hand and we started to walk around the park, with our hands intertwined.

Abigail: So. when do you leave then?
Austin: Saturday morning and come back 2 Fridays after that 
Abigail: So technically it's 1 week and 6 days then?
Austin: Yeah, 13 days if you like
Abigail: that's much better 

*Saturday evening*

 Bradley: Table 15's up!

Yeah, spending my evening at work it the best thing to do on Austin's last night with me. I've only got an other 2 hours till i get off. Right now, i'm on my break as no one is at my assigned tables. The restaurant is quite quiet though, there's only 3 waiters on. Me, Kennedy and Debbie, also Frances the barmaid.

Debbie: Abi, can you go check if Frances is really with the cocktails yet?
Abigail: Sure thing

I started to walk over to the bar from the table passing table 15 at the same time. They were a hen party or something. They ordered a lot of cocktails and shots. Frankly, i think they would be doing that in a club rather than a restaurant, where kids could be.

Abigail: Debbie?
Debbie: A little busy, sorry Abigail

I was guessing she wasn't ready yet. I went back to the kitchen and continued with my break. I felt my phone vibrating in my back pocket and pulled it out to see 'Austin Mahone<3' on the screen calling me. I shouted over to Debbie and said i'd be outside taking a call if she wanted me. I went outside to the back of the restaurant and answered his call.

Abigail: Hey babe, i'm at work
Austin: I know, i'm just calling to find out when you finish
Abigail: er about half 8 i think, why?
Austin: Cause i have a surprise for tonight 
Abigail: what's the surprise?
Austin: I'm not telling you until i come pick you up at half 8
Abigail: hun, you don't have to come all the way here and then walk all the way back
Austin: i don't mind
Abigail: Well, i'll have to go home first though
Austin: why?
Abigail: cause i want to change out of my work stuff, that's why
Austin: okay that's fine

I was guessing we were coming to the end of our conversation, and i had Debbie signaling me to come back in so i said goodbye to Austin and that i'd see him at half 8.

*Quarter to 9*

Abigail: Austin, i've just got one more table to clean then we can go
Austin: okay sweetie

I quickly cleared up the last table. I was running over my time by 15 minutes. I finally finished and me and Austin walked home together.

Abigail: So are you going to tell me what the surprise is?
Austin: You'll just have to wait and see
Abigail: Hey, you said you'd tell me when we were walking home

I started to poke in his stomach until he told me but he kept quiet. We arrived at my house just before half 9 and i went to change. I went out to my room with Austin then i grabbed my clothes i wanted to change into and left Austin helplessly bored in my room. I got changed into my clothes and let my hair down from my messy bun and walked back out into my room. 

*Austin's point of view*

Abi went to go get changed, we were just going to go over to my house and watch a bunch of movie to spent our last night together until the 2 weeks were up. I sat on her bed and looked around her bedroom. I noticed that above her desk were pictures. I guess she put them up recently because they weren't here last week when i was in here. There was a few of, (pretend this pictures are the people in the story)

Her and Aidan: 1 2 3 4 5 
Her and her dad: 1 2 3
Her and he mom: 1 2 3 4 
The New Years party: 1 2
Me and her: 1 2 3 4

I laughed at our ones, remembering the memories when they were taken.

Abigail: Ready to go babe?
Austin: Yeah
Abigail: i guess you noticed my colleague of pictures?
Austin: Yeah, and you were pretty cute as a baby
Abigail: Shut up, come on mister

We walked back to my house and watched movies all night, we ended up falling asleep in each others arms on my bed and woke up at half 6 in the morning. We decided to go back to sleep and that Abi would come with us to the airport and we'd say our goodbyes at the gate. I'm gonna miss this girl when i go around doing my gigs. I hope everything will be okay when i'm gone....