Chapter 2 - It's nearly Christmas

I'm at work right now, i'm basically really bored. I've got the morning shift and no one is here. I've been here for 2 and a bit hours and there has only been 10 customers. I have an other hour of doing nothing, at least i'm getting paid for it.  

I'm saving up to buy something for Austin's Christmas but i have no idea what to get him. I think about a pair of Nike Jordan shoes for him and a new watch or something, it's really hard shopping for a guy. Lucky, Michele and me are going shopping this afternoon to buy him something, my mom's coming too.

*This Afternoon* 

Pamela: Abigail? Are you ready yet?
Abigail: Yeah, just a sec

I looked at myself one last time in the mirror. I was wearing a pink Hollister jumper, ripped skinny jeans and my gold sandals. ([polyvore]) I had some make-up on (weheartit.com/entry/15493247/via/ARieLLeBaby) and my hair up in a ponytail.(weheartit.com/entry/10469699/via/letscauseascene) I headed downstairs to my mom and Michele talking at the front door. 

Pamela: finally ready sweetie?
Abigail: yes mom
Michele: Let's go then

We head off in Michele's car and arrived at the mall in 20 minutes. We went into some different stores and i got some little things for mom when she wasn't looking. We went into Free Style, one of Austin's favorite stores and i got a few shirts for him. We went into other stores and i got him a G-shock watch and a pair of Nike Jordan's for him. I also got some stuff for Aidan. So i guess today was a successful day. I only need to get presents for my family back in New York, this is going to be an expensive Christmas.... 

When we arrived back home it was around dinner time. Michele was staying for tea and Austin was coming too but he's out with Alex and Robert, so he's coming round later.

I told my mom i was taking Snoopy out for a walk and left to go out to the park with him. When we arrived at the park, i let Snoopy off his lead and threw him sticks, i forgot to bring his ball with me. I've been in the park for about 20 minutes now, and i think Snoopy was getting a bit tired. I connected his lead to his collar and started to walk back home. When we left the park, my phone went off. I pulled out my phone out of my pocket and saw Austin was calling me.

Abigail: Hey babe
Austin: hey, where are you?
Abigail: I'm just leaving the park with Snoopy, are you at my house?
Austin: yeah, i'll start walking to meet you and i'll walk back with you?
Abigail: you don't have to hun
Austin: i want to, i don't want you walking in this neighbourhood on your alone now do i?
Abigail: I'm guessing not?
Austin: okay, i'll see you soon baby
Abigail: okay bye

I ended the call and put the phone back in my pocket. I looked both ways and crossed the street. I was only like 10 minutes away from my house. I could see Austin walking in the distance, i think he noticed it was me because he started to run towards me. 

Austin: Hey ba- babe
Abigail: Out of breathe there?
Austin: shh
Abigail: haha, come on

He intertwined his fingers with mine and we started to walk home. We got in and i let snoopy off his lead and put the lead in the cupboard in the hallway. We walked into the kitchen to find my mom serving up dinner and Michele sitting at the kitchen table.

Michele: Hey guys, how was the walk?
Abigail: it was more of a run for Austin

I giggled at my comment and noticed Austin wasn't smiling so i kissed him on the check, which made him smile then i helped mom with the plates.

*After dinner*

After dinner, me and Austin went upstairs and went on my laptop right now. We were watching stupid stuff on YouTube, when Austin grabbed the laptop off my lap.

Abigail: what you doing?
Austin: i want to make a keek
Abigail: of us watching silly videos on Youtube?
Austin: yep, because i have swag
Abigail: your such a dork, babe
Austin: but i'm your dork
Abigail: Can't argue with that
Austin: okay, recording now. Hey guys! 

I just waved at the camera, just a little nervous.

Austin: And Abi's just going to wave,how cool is she? 
Abigail: I am cool
Austin: and she speaks
Abigail: Shut up
Austin: awh come on babe

He kissed my check and i blushed. He's not done that before on recording. He's not even put up a picture on twitter or Facebook of him kissing me, it felts a bit weird and strange. It's like he's ashamed... But he had put up pictures of him and me.

Austin: oh before i forget to say to you guys, Happy Christmas! Hope you get what you all want. I know i've got what i wanted *he smiles ear-to ear*
Abigail: you only have 9 seconds left babe
Austin: Oh no, okay bye Mahomies, love you all! 

He does his famous heart and then waving at the camera and i do the same and then it stops recording. I just sat there most of the time smiling at Austin or at the camera, a little creepy but i didn't know where i should look.