chapter 4

Emilie's POV

''Baby, you got me sick
I don't know what I did
Need to take a break and figure it out, yeah

Got your voice in my head
Saying let's just be friends
Can't believe the words came out of your mouth"

My alarm blasts 'Heart Attack by One direction'. My eyes shot open hearing the lyrics. I get out of my warm bed and close my alarm. I yawn and stretch, heading to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror. My hair is tied up in an extremally messy bun above my head. I fix it into a pony tail really quick. My blue eyes stare back at me, as I wash my face with cold water, and brush my teeth.

I search through my closet for today's outfit. I went with black jeans and a dark blue jacket, wearing a black tank top underneath it. I stand in front of my mirror and brush my hair into a pony tail above my head. I grab my phone from my charger and grab my bag.

I jog downstairs and head to the kitchen. To my surprise my mother is sitting there, with a coffee mug in her hand. Her blonde hair is tied up in a fancy bun and her face has some light make up on, which honestly, she doesn't need.

"good morning" I say quietly. She looks up from her coffee and gives me a small, I return it back, though it didn't necessary mean I meant it. "morning honey, how did you sleep?" she asks me, taking a sip from her coffee. " good" I reply before grabbing a Granola Bar. " I better go to school, have a great day mom" I say, kissing her cheeks quickly before heading out with her replying with a 'you too'.

I parked my car in its usual spot, before jumping out of the car. I grab my bag and inter the hallway. I inter my locker combo, getting my books out.

I am exhausted, though I did sleep good last night, I feel completely out of energy and all I want to do was go to bed. I don't know why, honestly.

The bell rings, making me head to class quickly.

*__*

I sit down on the same stool, again. I know I had to go to the cafeteria someday, but not today. I open my black notebook and started writing, I just noticed I have less than fifty-pages left, I need I knew one soon.

I open a blank white page and start writing;

His eyes were a perfect spring sky, his mind clear and his smile

warmer than the gentle sun.

I wrote what I thought about Chase's eyes, since they have a nice blue eye. I wrote about his smile too. He does have a nice smile, like his mother, Niki.

I started to write about Niki's eyes, but then my phone rang. I took it out of my back pocket. It was a number I didn't recognize. I furrow my eyebrows, should I answer it or not? I decided to answer it.

"hello?" I speak into the phone. I was met with silence. "hello?" I repeat, my voice a little higher.

"hey, is this Emilie Andrews?" It's a guy. His voice isn't that old, but definitely not the same age I am.

"yes, and who is this?" I ask uncertain if giving him my name is the right thing.

"it's uh, Austin" the guys say. I furrow my eyebrows, I've heard his name before, but I don't remember.

"I don't think I quit know who you are" I reply honestly.

I was met with silent. After a while the guys, Austin speaks.

"well, I don't blame you, but can you meet me at Starbucks?" he asks me.

"I don't know you, and you want me to meet you?" I say. Is he stupid or something?