7

A deep growl ripped from Issac's throat and tears pooled behind the woman's eyes.         A laugh broke out of my throat, aswell as Liam's and Kyle's. Kyle slapped Liam in the head and Issac glared at Liam.

        "I'm joking! Ex- wife!" Liam spoke fluently towards the pack. I slapped him this time. I looked at Issac and went up towards his ear.

          "It's a joke. I'm sorry, we used to do that to the guys who asked me out when I was younger. They would get all confused and..." Near the end I just blew air into his ear. He possessively held my against him still glaring at Liam I shook my head at him and pointed to the woman who was pouting like a sad, confused little puppy.

            "Everyone!" Issac began to announce the pack. Conversation stopped and eyes faced him. "Tonight's dinner will celebrate the finding of my mate and your Luna. Please welcome Luna Ice!"

               "Welcome Luna Ice!" The pack cheered. A few grumbles were hidden beneath the cheers of joy. I simply nodded and stood next to Issac who wrapped his arms around me, and pecked my cheek. A few 'aww's could be heard. The mothers were setting out food looked up at me and hugged me. I stiffened but nodded back at them none the less.  

      Dinner was being served. People were patting Issac on the back and smiling and hugging me. I learned the woman's name was Leila, Liam's mate and Issac's little sister. "My parents are in a conference but, they'll be back in a few days." I just nodded my head.My hands began twitching and sweat beaded my hands. I shot a pleading look at Kyle. 

            I was facing with drawls, and I'm afraid I might snap. I took a deep breath and sat in Issac's lap. Issac's arm wrapped around me and he put his head in the crook of my neck. I turned around, straddling him and kissed him hard. All the adults around us 'aww'ed and Kyle was gagging. I put my hands on his neck as he felt them shake against him. He took them into his and I pulled back.

             "I'm sorry." He sighed into my ear. I don't know what he's apologizing for, taking me here, stealing my cigarettes, or the fact that he can't take away the pain....