1

Ice P.o.V

     I'm Ice Leila Davids, 18 year old Beta of Gold Claw Pack. We are quite feared...mostly me. The Alpha, Jason, is 32 and has offered me the Alpha position since I was seventeen. I took over as Beta once I turned fifteen, a year before my first shift.  He knows why I am the way I am. My brother would've taken the Beta position but, we don't exactly know where he is. I didn't stop looking but, I did stop caring about what I feel. I just stick to the logistics.

         Jason told me there were rouges seen on the southern part of our territory. I ran out and shifted, tearing my clothes. I reached them in no time and growled at them. There were two, and twins at that. I shifted back. "SHIFT!" I commanded in my usual clipped tone. My voice was loud and strong. They stood for a while before bowing in submission.

           They came back, each weren't bad looking but they were naked rouges on my territory! The second one was about to run based on the quick bounce on his left heel. I tackled him and he instantly fell unconscious. I quickly jumped on the other and held a gun to his head. I shot him in the head and then the unconscious one in the heart. 

             I leisurely walked back to the pack house getting small smiles and feared looks. I made my way to Jason's office and knocked. "Come in Leelee." Only Jason and Kyle call me Leelee. Kyle is my brother, where ever he is. It's from my middle name, Leila. I walked in a sat down. "Are the rouges taken care of?" I nodded. "Good. Do you mind escorting the Blood Dagger Pack to the Alpha house for me as well?" I nodded.

               "When?" He looked hesitant.

                "Now...?" He seemed questionable. I sighed and left. 

                 I ran quickly to the territory's edge without breaking a sweat. My wolf felt  bit jumpy. I took a whiff and smelt fresh rain. It was...addicting. That can mean one thing...

               "Mate." Oh great...