12

The shower rumbled to life. I go through the closet in search of some pajamas while Issac takes a shower. What am I doing? Am I really going to let myself feel? As doubt clouds my mind I hear Issac say something. 

"Am I dreaming?" It was so soft, I'm surprised I heard it over the sound of the pelting water. I shook my head. That's exactly what I've begun to think. Finally I found the a pair of pj's. A simple blue tee that belonged to Issac. It ending a tad lower than mid thigh. I took off my strapless bra and changed my underwear to some white lacy ones. I've always loved the color combination of blue and white.

The bathroom door opens. Steam wisps around the door frame, revealing my sexy mate, his bottom half wrapped with a towel. I squeak, instantly blinking my eyes closed. Issac laughs at me. As I force my blush down I look up at him and walk into the bathroom, pushing past my embarrassment. I brush my hair and plait it. I scrub my teeth using an extra toothbrush in the bathroom, unopened of course. 

As I slip back into the room I see Issac in plaid boxers, checking me out up and down. He jumps up and rushes over to me. He pecks my cheek  and picks me up, twirling me around. This is what I need. I need a care free night with my mate. I can allow myself this simple pleasure...right?

I let loose my giggle.  "Such a beautiful sound." Issac whispers into my ear, finally placing my down on the bed. The fluffy grey comforter cuddles me. "Such a beautiful mate." I don't hold back my blush. He pecks both my cheeks. I take his face within my hand and give him a butterfly kiss, rubbing my nose against his. He chuckles. 

I wiggle further into the comforter. Issac straddles me pressing kisses down my neck. Nuzzling against me. I wrap my arms around his neck, gently kissing his lips. I pull back with a small yawn. I cuddle into him. Sparks wrap around my nerve ending, tickling my skin. 

"Go to sleep baby girl. I got you. You're okay." I sigh with a final yawn. Issac shifts next to me. I use on of his arms as a pillow, his other wraps around my waist. I snuggle into his chest, slipping into a comfortable sleep.

Maybe....maybe letting go isn't impossible.