6

He  filled my thoughts. I saw his face. I remember him teaching me how to hunt people. Then, I found out the truth. I reached out for something, I was falling. I was falling, and falling. I slipped away and fell. I  felt bones crush and my sweet blood fill my mouth. I felt somebody shake me.

      I woke up with a start. Sweat crossed my forehead a bit. Issac looked down at me with a bit of worry. I shook my head. I laid my head back in his lap. My Ipod played chalk outline by Three Days Grace. I listened until we reached the house. Kyle got out first and Issac and I followed. We got inside, Kyle carrying my limited bags. Issac held my hand as we walked into a beautiful wooden cabin. It was more like a wooden mansion. I nodded to Issac and took my bags from Kyle. Kyle gave me a sharp look telling me I should explain my past to Issac. I just blinked twice for yes and followed Issac to his room.

       "This is our room. Go ahead and leave your stuff. I'll unpack it for you while you explore." I violently shook my head. I grabbed my back pack from the pile of bags and held it to my chest. I'm not one to talk when it's unnecessary. It gets people annoyed with the 'charades' but, I don't really care. 

          "Thank you. But, um.... um I- we need to talk." He nodded and sat down on the bed. "You probably are thinking that you need to walk on eggshells right now after I blew up and I'm sorry. I really, desperately need my cigarettes and I just- I can't it's just... Look I know you have questions so ask them now." He nodded.

          "What happened when you were sleeping?"

          "A nightmare."

        "Of what?"

          "My past."

         "Which was...?"

          "When I was seven, I came home from school and see one of the Alpha's sons at the time getting stalked by a rouge. I attacked the rouge and I killed him. I was seen as a pack hero that day. I made my family proud, little seven year old me. People started talking about more, which led to competitors trying to get me. To defeat this seven year old, future threat. When I was eight I was singing with my little brother, Tommy. I was doing a spin, dancing with him when he was ripped from my arms. I stopped singing and tried to reach for him. A rouge, the man of my nightmares, held a knife to his throat and slashed him. I was to shocked to do anything so I howled out in sorrow. My parents came in wolf form. I was holding Tommy and singing him a lullaby. The man pulled out a gun and my dad lunged at him. My father was shot. I made a move towards the rouge. I was shot in the leg. He aimed the gun at my mother while I clawed at him. He stomped on my hands, shot her in the stomach to let her bleed out. You know what she told me? She told me, 'Don't show fear, don't feel guilty. It's not your fault honey bee. I love you. It's not your fault.' How could she say that? I brought the rouge's attention to our family." I was shaking and my heart raced. I took a breath.

                "It wasn't your fault!" Issac yelled.

            "Shh  " I shushed him gently. "He grabbed me by the hair and dragged me. Almost out of sight I saw them, Kyle, Liam, and Jason running towards us. I screamed but, they didn't reach me in time. I was knocked unconscious. When I woke up, I was in a white room, not a hospital though. I would see the man everyday. He would inject me with things that would give me pain. I was touched where only a mate should touch. "Issac growled but, I once again shushed him. "I was ready to die. When I turned ten they would bring me food. The food was served with a glass of water and one of blood. With all the blood I lost I knew what was smart. I drank the blood as well, everyday for the year. They didn't give me blood when I was eleven for a month. I was growling and snapping at people. I had become addicted to the blood. I had to work for my blood after that. I was sneaky and cunning. Once I turned thirteen I was given knives and guns. They would put a victim in the room with me every week.I would kill them and drink their blood at my liking. I was taught to shoot or I'd be harmed by them. I got away at 14. I found my way to the pack only to find out Liam and Kyle left. They couldn't stand the memories. Jason had to stay being the eldest and future Alpha. Liam got the excuse to leave for his mate. I became Beta at 15. I was going to become Alpha in a year but, now, I'm here, future Luna for the Blood Daggers."

                  Issac was frozen. I didn't realize when I started unpacking during my story but, I was done.  "I tried living with the guilt for the ones I kill but, just like without my cigarettes, I can't last a day." Issac had tears in his eyes but, didn't let them fall. Issac snapped out of his trance.

             "Let's go eat.'' He nodded. We made it down to the kitchen and five pack mothers were moving everywhere. We slipped into the dining room where I spotted someone I never thought I'd ever see again.

              I ran over to the guys and just stood there. They were talking about how the Chicago Bears had just beaten the San Francisco 49ers. "Honestly the Chicago Bears are just Teddy Bears it's pure luck they won." I spoke my thoughts out loud.

            "That's funny. I have an old friend who said the exact things."

           "He must be smart."

           "Oh she was."

          "Was?"

           "Yeah, I haven't seen her in ages miss her like hell!"

           "What if she was here right now?"

         "That would be a miracle!"

          "What was this girls name again?"

         "Um... Ice why?"

         "Hey Liam." I looked up into Liam's bright brown eyes. His jaw dropped and he picked me up and spun my around.

         "I'm dreaming. I've dreamt this before. If this was real Kyle would be here all over her. Yeah, it's not real." Liam was murmuring to himself.

       "Liam! Stop talking to yourself before your mate puts you in a mental institution!"

        "ICE! YOU'RE REALLY HERE! HOW? WHY? WHAT? HOLY-"

        "Hey Liam!" Kyle chirped up from behind me. I just realized Issac's arm around my waist but, I didn't care. "Hey Ice. Issac treating you well?" I nodded and Liam's jaw dropped again.

      "YOU KNEW SHE WAS HERE BUT DIDN'T MIND LINK ME! Issac? Why would you care how he...? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" Liam was red from yelling and we had majority of the pack's attention. I waved them off and they began talking to each other quite loudly. The dining room was like a large cafeteria.

          "Liam? Who's this?" A woman with dark brown hair and chocolate eyes asked wrapping her arms around him.

            "Well, this is my  wife Ice."

           "WIFE?!?" Everyone excluding me yelled. Liam your in deep poop now.