4

Everyone in my pack stopped and looked at me in shock. That caused everyone in the Blood Daggers to have confusion pooling in their eye. I let one of the ony emotions I could feel anymore in...Anger.

      "You must have really made her mad! She's never said hell, she hates those kinds of words! In fact that's why none of us curse in front of her!" One of the Warriors shouted. Yeah, someone decided to say a bad word once I beat him in a fight and some stuff happened...and nobody cursed again. 

        "Awe, so nobody curses in front of the princess." The voice was nausiatingy sweet and was full of mockery. Issac growled at the voice while my anger rose. He literally threw away my cigarettes. When anyone tried to get me to quit the withdrawls got so bad I tried to kill myself twice. They stopped after a really close call. I can't believe I actually gave him my cigarettes. When Liam and Kyle left it was all I had. 

        "Ice, calm down please." Jason knew better than to use a Alpha Command on me in this state so he tried to remain calm. I took a deep breath but it only made me shake. Issac took a step towards me and a loud growl tore from my throat. I was going to shift soon. My pack saw that and instantly got on one knee, head down. 

         They shot empathic looks to the other pack. They've seen me get angry before, and it's no where pretty. That's why the pack will submit to me. Jason walked into the house, probably to get the sedatives they needed last time to calm me down. Immediately Warriors bowed down to me... smart. The females were shaking in fear and submitted. One was stubborn and scoffed in my face.

          "Leelee..." Kyle pleaded. Another growl, filled with power rang across the backyard. You see, I have beta blood from my father and Alpha blood from my mother. Kyle submitted after awhile and everyone looked at Issac with pity. Issac tried to take another step towards me and that made me mad! I shifted and fear flashed in my pack's eyes. When I force shift it gets bloody. I stalked towards the first person I see. She was the stubborn little blonde tramp near the back. I went in circles around her. I snapped towards her ankle and nipped at it

          "STOP!" Issac yelled.But, I couldn't hear much. I licked at the blood that pooled near her legs and licked it up. I missed that taste.

           "Ice, come look what I have!" Jason yelled. I looked up from the blood, that was all gone to the eyes of the girl that held fear. I peaked up at Jason and saw a vampire who lived in the cellars. I yipped in happiness. Jason knows that I enjoy vampire blood much more than any other. I'm not the biggest fan of human but, I love vampire and werewolf. The only thing I never tried is witch or Fae. If I do I don't think I'll ever stop. I crawled over to the vampire. 

           I sniffed around him to make sure he's  real and not another mannequin Jason's using to get me over. He's real alright. I ripped his legs off. Then I scratched at his torso, and pulled out his organs with my teeth. Blood pooled my mouth, which I gladly swallowed. Life left his eyes as he fell to the ground. I pulled at his shoulder and lapped at the pooling blood. It was colder than a werewolves. It was thinner too. I didn't stop. 

"Ice. Ice. ICE. ICE!" Issac shouted. I went back to his legs,tearing in to bits and licking it. Once, my blood lust was satisfied for now. I licked at my lips. It will take me a week to get over the need for blood. Jason saw the look I had and knew I'd want more.He came out with the sedatives right as I went back to the bimbo. She submitted and I snarled. She ruined my fun. Jason came towards me and I growled at him for his range. 

           "Ice, I have more." I perked up at the thought of more vampires and came to him. I sat down and wagged my tail. I looked like a puppy. He pulled out a needle from his back. Before I could run he injected me with it. That caused Issac to growl.

     Well, I'll be out for an hour... Nighty night.