#25: Let The Party Start

HEYA readers I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING IN MONTHS!!!!! I WAS SO BUSY WITH COLLEGE AND ALL THE PROJECTS AND TEST THAT CAME 

I"M REALLY REALLY SORRY!! I don't know if I could still upload regularly so to those who reads this I'm sorry I'll try uploading more chapters by this week but no promises.

AND THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS :D

Chapter 25: Let The Party Start

Every Royal was on guard as the program starts, especially Stephanie who was nervous as hell. Reason she can't even comprehend. April was on the same stage as her. They can't help but glance at each other as they communicate with each other. 

"Nathan, We're going upstairs so we can perfectly watch the match." April said to his mate as to not make it look suspicious.

"awww.... Can't you stay here?" Nathan childishly asked.

"I could but it's too crowded in here. You could come with me." April said.

"Naaah.... I'm staying here. It's better here than there," -Nathan.

April nodded before she pulled at Jewel, Cornelia and Steph. The latter protested but was put to stop by April who gave her a stern glare.

They went and waited for it to start.

--

"all Elementals shall go on the middle." Conrad announced.

"wait Sir. I would like to tell you that I am not fighting with my group." Sapphire said that made her group to look at each other with worried glances.

"what now? Afraid to lost?" Frank asked arrogantly.

"need I remind you who got unconcious with one kick? I am not afraid rather I trust my group to win the spar."  Sapphire answered leveling a glare at Frank.

"if that is your decision then I will grant it but there would be a consequence. You would need to spar with me infront of them." Conrad answered in his professional tone.

"I accept the consequences, Sir." Sapphire answered.

"I disagree!" Pauline shouted as the two agreed with the conditions.

"then let it be a three way spar. That would make you agree, neh Pauline?" Sapphire asked which made Pauline shut up and nod, happy to know that her cousin's not ignoring her.

"what the hell is she planning? This is not part of the plan!" Stephanie's voice rang on their mindlink.

"it would be suspicious if she argued with her cousin infront of many people. And Philip would get suspicious since Sapphire never said no to any of her cousin or sibling's request to spar." David's voice said which shock them. They all thought that their mind link were just connected with each of the twelve.