Chapter 7

Since I was currently allowed to stay home to catch up on some much needed sleep, i decided that it would be good to get some work done.

I changed into my normal PJ's which consisted of a little black silk nightdress that ended right below my butt. If I bent over you would have a good view of my panties.

The material always made me feel sexy and confident, and it obviously was very comfortable. I sat on my couch with my tea table and my persian rug piled with large stacks of paper as I ran through the numbers, an open notebook in my hand as I jotted down notes.

the sound of my door bell ringing had me frowning and glancing at my phone for the time. 9:30 glowed back at me. I set down my book and pen while i grabbed a silk rob pulling it over my shoulders but leaving the front open.

I walked over to the door and unlocked it before pulling it open.

"Wow...If I knew you would be wearing that for the whole day I wouldn't have left" A husky voice said. I gasped as i quickly closed my robe, hiding my body from Dorian's view.

"Dorian! What the hell are you doing here?!" I shouted, glaring at him as he continued to stare at my robe.

He shook his head, coming back to reality. "I thought you might be hungry" He smiled holding up a large bag of take out chinese food.

I crossed my arms over my chest, leaning against my door with a quirked eyebrow. "Is that what you thought?" I mused.

He stepped closer so that he was merely centimeters away from me. "That and I thought we might have hot kinky sex on your kitchen counter" He murmured, his voice dropping an octave making him sound drop dead sexy.

“If I let you in…do you promise to make it hurt?” I asked lustfully, leaning closer so that our noses brushed against one another.

“I’m the king of pain baby. I’ll make you hurt real good” he promised huskily, cupping the side of my face and moving to bring our faces closer.

“maybe…IN YOUR DREAMS!” I shout in his face, pulling the bag of Chinese food out of his grip and slamming the door in his face.

I couldn’t help but laugh as I leaned against my door. “You little theif! That’s my Chinese food!” Dorian shouted, the amusement clear in his voice as he knocked on the door.

“I’m not a thief Dorian, You were delivering food to my door saying I quote: ‘I thought you might be hungry.’ Not once did you say that you would be joining me” I giggled, biting my lip. “And!! Might I add, you wanted to make me hurt real good” I smirked.