Chapter 2

I stepped into the elevator my phone chiming again for the thousandth time since my boss first started messaging me back at the coffee shop.

"What now?" I mumbled under my breath, looking down at my phone to see it was actually a text from Marcus.

Marcus: I've been thinking about you all day long. What are you wearing? :)

I couldn't help but snort at the cheesy line. Marcus had been one of my first flings and after a very heated romp in his office after hours, he had been dying to see me again.

A smirk slipped onto my lips as I texted back my answer.

How about I show you in person? My place tomorrow night 6 o'clock sharp.

Just then the elevator doors opened and in stepped two guys wearing tailored suits and silk ties.

When their eyes landed on me they both smiled at one another before stepping in, both of them moving to stand on either side of me.

My phone's ringtone went off signalling to me that someone was calling. I answered without looking at my screen.

"Hello" I breathed.

I heard a deep laugh on the other end. "Have I ever told you I love the sound of your voice?" A familiar voice said on the other end.  

I chuckled, "You only liked it when I was saying something dirty while you jerked off" I smiled not caring if the other guys in the elevator overheard my conversation.

"Of course. You could make even the strongest man bow to your will with that bedroom voice"

"If that were true Sam I would be seated in the oval office and not working at a law firm. Besides, I remember quite well you liked bowing to my every will."

I heard a groan on the other side of the line making me smirk in triumph."I like everything when it involves you. The last time had me hard for hours on end."

I let out a breathless moan, my eyes falling closed as I remembered the night I had spent over at Sam's house while his wife was away on a buisness trip.

"You don't know how much of a repeat I want of that night." I murmured hearing him sigh in agreement. "You on your knees, me handcuffed." I teased earning a moan in return.

"If you keep teasing me I might have to drive down there and do you right on your bosses desk." He growled his voice getting huskier.

"MMMM we would make quite a spectacle" I giggled. "Especially since its in the middle of the day, and his office doesn't have a door" I murmured, biting my lower lip getting turned on just thinking about it.

 I could hear the sounds of choking coming from the two men who had gotten onto the elevator with me.