Here we go again

Chapter 4

....Rachel's p.o.v.....

   "Jessie," I say shocked." Rachel,hey how has it been?"he asks me like he never egged me or break my heart." What are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be in LA?" "Plans don't always work out, so how's it been? Who are you dating now, is it frankenteen?" "Not that it's any of your concern, but I have a date with Noah puckerman!""wow, he's such a Lima loser you could do so much better like me"........Puck's p.o.v.......

   I was heading to the for court at the mall when I see Rachel, Santana, and Jessie.. Wait was is Jessie doing here? I was about to walk over there when I hear him say "you could do so much better like me" ohh hell no he is not taking her away from me, I match over there and grab him by the collar and throw him to the floor." Noah what are you doing I here Rachel yell!!""nothing let's go Rachel,""OK, come on Santana, Noah can you grab my bags?" "Sure" I take her hand with my empty one and we walk to her car. I see a Victoria secrets bag and decide to take a peak but Rachel sees me and slap my chest.."do you guys want to hang art my place for a bit?" "Uh sure, what about you Santana?" "My mom is here to pick me up so no but I'll see you tomorrow for your tryout, bye B""bye tana" when did they become such good friends.....