Here we go again

.........Rachel's p.o.v............

   I wake up the next morning next to Noah and mentally start to freak out inside because the boy I love is asleep 8 inches away. I get up and try to leave without waking noah, but with my luck he stirs awake and asks where I was going."um well I have to go home and change cause we have school today so I suggest you get ready to,"Rachel says. She then goes to her house and decides she wants to change her appearance. She puts on black short-shorts and a tight black and white plaid shirt that hugs her body to show off all her curves, with black combat boots. She decides to do a smokey eye and bright red lips, she then grabs a chunky necklace and bracket and leaves. She goes to her garage and decides to take her 2014 Lamborghini and drives to school were everywhere looks at her in awe. She walks in and a group of boys whistle and hollar at her and she winks in return........pucks p.o.v......

    I walk into school and everyone is staring at this chick that I can't see, but then I see a pair of long,tanned legs that I know so well and look up and see its non other than Rachel berry. She walks up to me and gives me a big hug,"so how about you and me go on a date Friday night," she asks me??