HERE WE GO AGAIN

Chapter 9

.........Noah's p.o.v.............

So me and rach walk into school today and a whole bunch of girls keep glaring at her, but she just smirks at them. Rachel has changed a lot and i really like it... Today shes wearing a black and white crop top that shows her bellyring and some short jean shorts with black vans that i bought her. Anyways, i heard there are 2 new girls that transfered from carmel and are coming today." Hey babe i got to go and get ready for football"i tell rachel... "Why do you have football in the morning"she asks. "Idk beiste wants us to have as much practice as possible." "ok ill see you later"she says and pecks my lips and leaves. I head over there and get ready, sam looked really happy so ill ask him later and so does artie.

............After practice........

"Yo trouty" i yell after sam."what up puck" he says"why are you all happy" i ask him. "Do you remeber kaille,the one from vocal adrenaline" " ya why" i say. "She just transfered here with her friend ashlyn" "ohh they must be the new girls that everyone was talking about""ya,well im gonna go take a shower" he says and walks away. I need to shower to so i go take one. When im getting dressed i hear so of the others talking. "Damm have you seen berry she is smoking hot""have you seen the new girl kaille shes fine""naw dude ashlyn shes super fine" i hear them all say. I clench my fist and turn around and see sam and artie with there fist ckenched as well. I was about to go beat the crap out of them when i get a call from......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff hanger..... Lol sorry if its short..  I just decided to update and i hope u guys like ashlyn and kaille

"You have to be odd, to be number 1"

            ~Dr.suess