Here we go again

Chapter 12

..... Rachel's P.O.V......

Im really nervous to get to school,i cant belive noah got suspended for the whole week what am i supposed to do without him protecting me and I don't know how people are going to react when they see my new hair style and clothing. I brought a spare change of clothing just in case someone doesn't like it or decides to slushy me. I know that Noah would protect me if he was here and if it was a girl im sure he would call cedes or tana to do it for him, but I could never be to cautious with these people. I have to remember to act confident and not let what anyone says get to me and ruin my good mood. I also cant be scared of dave and cant let him see that im scared of him.

.......Noahs P.O.V.......

Rachel looks like she is in really deep thought, " hey babe whats wrong , are you okay?"" oh im just thinking about what people will think of the new look"" babe what else is wrong i know thats not all""well your not going to to be their and im kind of scared to be there alone" danm i forgot that i had got suspended for the five days what is she going to do, whos going to take care of her? "Oh crap babe i forgot, dont worry ill call Mike and Matt to stay with you"" ok thank you Noah."

.... No ones P.O.V......

Calling Mike "hey mike its puck i was wondering if your with matt?""ya hes right here whats up"" I was wondering if you and matt could jeep an Eye on rachel for me this week cause i wont be here"" ya for sure man no problem"" k man thanks got to go"" k bye"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys its been forever and im sorry for not updating but here its is