HERE WE GO AGAIN

Chapter 8

........Rachel's p.o.v.........

"Noah i would love to be your girlfriend" i say with a big smile on my face. "Omg i thought you were going to say no.. And we have regionals in two day" he says. Omg we have regionals in 2 days and noah and i are going to sing our song.. I cant wait...

....... Skips to regionals.....

We dont have to go anywhere cause regionals are here. We are going 2nd and im so excited, but this girl keeps eyeing noah and i want to rip her hair out. Shes the lead singer for vocal adrenaline and there head cheerleader. Her name is kaille, she has long, wavy blonde hair. She has a perfect body and her eyes are as blue as the ocean. She walks by me and noah and "accidently" bumps into noah. "Ohh im so sorry" kaille says with a fake smile. They go on the stage and perform an amazing set list that i hate to admit. They walk off laughing and talking. We go out and start our set list...

......skips performance......

We were amazing and our songs were perfect. Noah says he has to go to the bath room and i go to cause i have to pee. I do my business and walk out to see noah and kaille talking and her hand keeps brushing his chest. I walk up and intertwine our fingers. She glares at me and asks noah for his number, is she serious does she not see me right here. "So ya can i have your number" she asks again. "Ummm cant you see i have a girl friend" noah answers in a duhh tone. "Ohh im sorry i really didnt know" she says in a genuine voice and gives me a real smile. She then walks away and i see sam starring at her. Sam walks up to her and he starts talking to her. I can here him ask her out and she shakes her head yess and hugs sam. They make a really cute couple. I also see artie talking to a very pretty girl named ashlyn i think. She has dark Brown hair with blonde highlights and very beautiful Brown eyes. She has a nice, curvy body and looks really shy. Her and artie would be a really cute couple......

.......next day.......

So everyone knows that me and noah are dating and many girls keep giving me nasty glares.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note

I hope you like it and there will be more of kaille and ashlyn it the next chapters.

"Being part of something special, makes you special"

                      ~Rachel Berry