Ariel

“You had something to do with this, didn’t you?” I demanded from Danielle, my temper flaring. I had just finished a gig two nights ago and she wants me shipped off to another country to dance with her super star boyfriend, and I just want to sleep, and I can’t think, and all I need is some sleep.

“Maybe…” she trailed off feigning innocence. I shook my head and grabbed my stuff out of my locker, getting ready to go home. “But at least you finally get to met Liam.” She said in a desperately happy voice, obviously believe that I was angry at her. I shook my head in amusement as she jogged to catch up with me leaving the homey locker room.

We walked in silence out to our cars, which are parked next to each other, as always. “I think I’m just gonna head home, love.” I called over my beat up cooper to her nice fiat. She looked over to me thoughtfully.

“How about we go out, my treat.” She said, making me consider her question.

“But I have to leave tomorrow.”

“So we can have one more fun night before we leave. That and I have something I want you to give to Liam. Please…” she looked over at me with a puppy dog face, making me crack under the peer pressure. I groaned in defeat and she cheered. “To the café!” I sighed and hopped into the car, unhappily making my way to our café.

Getting to the café was easy, what bothered me when I went out with Danielle is the occasional Directioner that walked up to her, yet nine times out of ten there would never really be a problem with it. I mean, some people need at reward of rudest person of the year. Their not the ones whom have to pick up my best mate when she’s down. I shook my head as I got out of the car, not surprisingly first as Danielle was the slowest driver ever.

Walking in I sat at the usual table and looked at the menu…. Soup sounds extremely appetizing right now. I was thinking as I looked towards the door as the bell rang open. The curly hair coming through as her nose was stuffed into a magazine. I shook my head as she sat down.

“What’s so fascinating?”

“Apparently Niall is dating someone named Mikayla Connors, yet no one mentioned that to me.” I could hear the frown, one thing she hates is being out of the loop. She feels as if she’s not important to people.

“They probably forgot about it Hon, don’t let it get to you.”

“Well, she’s pretty.”

I chuckled as the waitress came over to take our orders. I ordered the onion soup and a tea, Danielle copying the tea and ordering a sandwich. The old woman left and we turned to talk.

“So, give me the info on these boys.” I demanded, wanting to know what I was dancing into.

“Ok, there’s Liam, but you know all about him. Then there’s Niall. He is a sweetheart and loves to laugh and eat, so he’s cool. Then there’s Louis, he is dating Eleanor Calder and is absolutely crazy. And then there is Harry, a charming lad that you should probably watch out for. He is sweet but is a bit too flirty. And last, but not least, there’s Zayn. He tends to be quite and crazy, depends on his mood. But when all together, havoc will be reeked.” She said offhandedly. I nodded and committed the information to memory.

“Got it. After we’re done here you want to help me pack?”

“Sure.” she shrugged, looking at the magazine again. “What do you think of this article? I don’t look bad do I. Oh I’m al sweaty that is gross!” she exclaimed as she stared at the picture of herself dancing.

“You look fine Dani. I, on the other hand, looked horrible in that picture of Ed Sheeran.” I told her as the waitress brought us our soup and tea.

“Puh-lease. I saw that picture, you looked fit.” she said winking. I shook my head and started to eat the soup in front of me.

“I’m getting sad now. I’m losing my best friend for the same amount of time as my boyfriend.” she said, looking at her sandwich. I frowned as I looked at her sad face, my heart tugging sadly for my best friend.

“You can visit us if you get a week off.” I said to her softly, hoping she’ll perk up.

“Ya, and I should save my tears for the airport.” she said, fanning her face slightly. I chuckled and we finished our food, sadly going to pack my bag for the next two and a half months, which is a huge chore.

I knew that as soon as I set eyes on Danielle as she rushed around the room, collecting my random items. I chuckled and packed essentials as she attacked my closet, claiming to have more of a fashion sense then me. I knew one thing though, my suitcase was going to be heavy.

It took me and hour and Danielle two to finish packing, and half an hour of sitting on the suitcase on trying to close it. Let me tell you, I don’t know how many times I fell off the overstuffed suitcase. I was ready to pass out when I escorted Danielle out, gladly going to sleep as I have a long and early flight tomorrow…