Ariel and Zayn

I survived the first concert and the next, and worked hours on end to get the dance perfect, even though everyone seems content with my dancing. Yet, I can't seem to push down the voice in my head, the one that brings me to my bad days. But, I hadn't felt so down in a while since I had left, until today.

After two concerts we moved on to our next destination, girls in one bus and boys in the other. I had gained too much time to myself, being friends with the girls was great and all but they sometimes can be too much, just like the boys can be over bearing a lot of the times. Well, except Zayn because it's almost as if we have a silent understanding, an understanding that we both have things we want to and don't want to talk to. And I get it, I have a bad past and he might be ashamed of his, but we still sat and got along.

However, not even Liam's overprotecting nature, probably brought on by Danielle, could protect me from the dark hole I dug myself into today, the one that left me sitting in my bunk in only my thoughts. The two men's voices screaming at me, making my depression and insecurity rise. I knew this would happen and the only person who ever helped me out of it was across the ocean.

I sat and drowned in the dark depths that this black ocean brought me under, just sleeping or starring at the ceiling...

Zayn's Pov

I sat next to Louis and watched him beat the curly haired lads butt in fifa. Chuckling we looked up at Niall bounded down the bus towards us, a grin spread across his face, one that signaled one of two different things. Either he had a great conversation with his girlfriend or we are about to stop for food.

"FOOD STOP!" My question was answered. The others cheered and clambered up, the game being paused and me being left behind to follow.

I could feel the bus pull into a parking lot when we reached the front, the blonde haired lad jumping and the others watching in amusement. I could read all their faces, all happy and looking at Niall with complete adoration, it's as if he is our pet we all love, and with that thought I couldn't help but laugh at my own thoughts.

We climbed off the bus, my leg muscles gladly taking in the space of the parking lot where I can actually walk. I looked around to see the boys from Big Time Rush walking around and all of the girls.

Except one.

I glanced around curiously to see if she was anywhere, but I could not find the dark skinned girl. I looked at the general group of girls, "Hey, where is Ariel?" I received murmurs and the faint answer that she was still on the bus. I frowned and looked at their bus, worry slightly over taking me and before I knew what was happening I was on the stairs going into the bus.

I walked back, the format the same as my own, and looked through the bunks in search of Ariel. But, once I found it her eyelids were gracefully covering her eyes, so I took the moment to look at her. The soft features and plump lips, a slightly up turned nose. Her skin smooth and blemish free, except a small scar slightly by the top of her ear. I looked her face again, it is beautiful, but worry coursed through me at the small indent in her forehead and the frown on her face.

My hand reached out and shook her, trying to wake Ariel and get her away from whatever is making her sad. Jolting up, I grabbed her shoulder before she hit her head on the ceiling. Her quick and short breathing was the only noise in the room as her wide eyes met mine. The green eyes darkened by seemingly overwhelming emotion. I frowned and moved as she went and stumbled out of her bunk.

"yes, Zayn?" her soft voice whispered, trying to hide the emotions that are all to open for me to hear.

"We are at a food stop and I was wondering if you wanted any."

"Ok, I'll come."

I nodded and headed out, soft footsteps following me. I wish I could ask what is wrong but I know that there will be no answer given.