Ariel

After practice the boys had an hour till sound check, and I knew that Louis and Harry were planning something by their troublesome smirks that spread across their faces. I felt the queasiness from when Zayn mentioned a game of truth and dare return, making me sweat even more under the sheen from the workout we had just done.

"Boys, leave her alone!" Liam said, giving you a soft look as he walked over to his two band mates. They instantlypouted and started whining their complaints. I smiled gratefully as best I could and went to go sit in the corner of the room, focusing on my simple phone.

I jumped as a body thumped next to me, "Don't mind the boys, they can be a handful sometimes. But me and the girls are going out to get food to make dinner tonight if you want to come, we all cook at one of our rooms at least once a week." I smiled at Audrey and nodded my head in agreement.

"Sure, I can make a vegatarian lasagna if you want."

"We would love that!" came from my other side, turning I came face to face with Shelly.

"Yah, the others would love that too, especially with our dancers diet deminishing with those pigs around!" Ashi put in and sat infront of me with a grin on her face.

I chuckled as Demitra dropped down next to Ashi with a huge smile on her face. "Then we can get to know you better and become best friends and talk about everything and share clothes and-" Audrey rushed out quickly, making us all chuckle as she ran out of breath.

"Calm down Audrey, no need to talk so fast." Shelly giggled out as Audrey broke out laughing,causing the others to as I stayed giggling.

"Ya, I would love to join you and the other dancers."

"Of course, and our first concert is in two days so if we want to we can practice," Demitra says and looks at us all, everyone shaking their head in disbelief.

"No dancing, unless it's midless and probably influenced by alcohol." Ashi put in smirking slightly.

"Hey, girls we're going and your ride is here!" Niall called across the room to us, waving us to follow them. we all got up and started out of the room, grabbing our gym bags and getting ready for a night of fun...

Ok, I know this is a little late but the next one won't be. No exscuses but I got a little lazy with a hint of writers block. But I do have a question, would anyone like to make a cover for this, I Want, or I Wish? I would love if you would and also if you are a character in the story and changed your username, please tell me so I can dedicate chapters to you, thanks :)