Zayn

We all watched the steps for a fourth time, even though we have been doing the routine a couple days we still can't get it right. The girls are perfect, it's Niall and me messing up. He accidentally stops and tries to remember while I just look like a flailing fish who has no hope. My dance partner kept laughing but is slowly yet steadily started to become annoyed. I told them to get someone who's patient, even the boys suggested getting someone who has taught classes before. We stopped as our instructor started her rant on our, and I quote, "Horrific move that would make any dancer toss their cookies." Yes, the petite woman used the term, toss their cookies, making Niall hold in his laughter which made the rest of us catch on to his lovable laugh. I bit my lip and tried to keep my face emotionless.

The blonde woman ranting stopped abruptly, took a deep breath and mumbled a couple of choice words I don't think I want to know. "Ok, how about we do one boy at a time, then we work as a whole. Liam, you first." I could tell she picked him out as he was, according to well everyone, the best dancer in our group. I mean, the fans adore Louis signature moves, but Liam had an art to it. No wonder he was dating Danielle.

The other three and I went and sat in a circle while the girls practiced some moves, no surprise as they seemed to only socialize outside of practice. I pulled out my phone to see a text from one our tour mates, Carlos Garcia from Big Time Rush.

R u guys doing as bad as we r wit the new dance?

YES! She wants to murder us I swear!

Crap! She glaring at me, gtg byeee (:

I chuckled as the boys also sat on their phones, Louis looked a little upset as he furiously texted some one. Niall had the exact opposite face, a loving smile which concluded that he was texting his girlfriend of two months, Mikayla. I personally love her as a sister and she was very supportive of me when I needed it, I was glad that someone a sweet as her had captured out little Nialler's heart. Then looking at Harry's screen I could see a blue glow which proved he was browsing around twitter.

Looking back at Liam he was standing still, my personal favorite part of the dance, and the dancer did some flip spin thingy. Like I said, not a dancer what so ever. Watching, the girl missed her landing and landed awkwardly on her right ankle. I jumped up at her cry of pain as the instructor just looked extremely pissed.

"Get up Felicity, walk it off."

"She can't just walk it off, she landed it completely sideways!" I hissed at her as me and Liam helped the poor girl up.

"Oh nonsense, she is fine. Let her walk." the woman, which I am now realizing I had never learned her name, waved off my venomous words. We let her go and she crumpled to the ground, whimpering in pain me and Liam rushed to catch her.

I let Liam pick her up bridal style as I called Paul to get a ride to the hospital for Felicity. I exchanged words and he agreed quickly as he heard a damsel was in distress. I shook my head and looked at the others. "Everyone coming?" I asked them all, getting nods and a few yeses. We followed Liam out to the car, now who was going to be our background dancer?

Lol, I know I'm mean but I got bored and thought why not treat/tease you all!!! Lol, please you have a little under a month now!! But it might be at the end of October the news shall come to you all at one point, but pleas express your rude remakrs and love for the little sneak peak in the comment setion below!! Thank you all and remember to fan!!! :P