11:

The fiery ginger with an even hotter personality grins mischievously, her long curly hair cascading down her back emphasising her round eyes and freckled cheeks, "You chose wisely."

I glance at the cringing Topo who's awkwardly shuffling on his feet and scratching the back of his neck. He has curly brown hair atop his head, a lean frame and is wearing an oversized grey hoodie over ripped black jeans. He has an air of innocence mixed with awkwardness; I find him adorable.

"So you -uh- don't mind?" He stumbles over his words as his cheeks blush pink as everyone stares at him expectantly. Leone sits at his desk with an attentive look, Gufo sits on the settee in the corner with Vipera as Toro, Topo and this girl simply stands in the centre of the room.

"Do I mind? Hell no! You know how boring it's been ever since you've left me at shitty college by myself, with Nathanial as company- and he is not good company. The other day he sat down with me and proceeded to make a list out of women he'd like to fuck, then offered a threesome with me. You can imagine my reaction to that," she huffs and shakes her head in disgust, crossing her arms over her breasts before pouting. "I need a bit of excitement in my life. My drinking buddy has officially
left the group chat."

"Brilliant," claps Leone once, quickly diverting all of our attention to him. "Are you aware that you just offered to help a gang?"

She rolls her eyes, "I'm many things, but thick isn't one of them. Well, unless you mean my ass—"

"Okay Morgan," Topo interrupts. "Thanks for helping us, allow my uh... colleague to explain what's about to happen." He indicates to me and I stand up from my seated position, towering over Morgan.

She eyes from me head to toe and whistles lowly, "Why the heck is everyone here so flipping perfect? It's like a cliche Wattpad book with flawless characters!"

I can't help but let a small smile tug at my lips, "Awh, thanks."

"Just to clarify, I'm lesbian," she nods once again more to herself.

I can't help the small chuckle that escapes my lips, however the scoffing from Leone instantly pulls any form of flattery from me as an intense glare dons his appearance, "Stop flirting and get on with the plan."

Rolling my eyes I tilt my head at her, "Can I trust you?"

"At least take me out to dinner first," she mumbles. I raise my brows pointedly at her and she pouts, "Yes, I'm in fact amazing at keeping secrets no matter who and what it is. Why do you think Za-Topo chose me and not Nate?"

I shrug, "I just needed to be sure. Just to let you know, if you slip up I won't hesitate to kill you."

She blinks in surprise and whispers under her breath, "Fu-ck."

"These pricks have a situation," I begin, feeling satisfied as I notice Vipera tense from the corner of my eye. "There is another gang that wants to overthrow these idiots without any known reason other than land. Seems a bit fishy to me."

She nods.

"These morons or also really shit at having the people's favour, so when they decide to install rules that impact many families, it fucking sucked. Hence why a lot of us went into hiding," I smile. "Only the issue is that this opposing gang is hiding with the hidden. My problem is that I don't want to expose these... acquaintances of mine because that's going against our moral code. However if I don't do this then it risks my acquaintances from possibly getting hurt and me not getting paid."

"Oh," she replies dumbfounded.

"So we need to drag out their other gang," I explain. "You need to go into the Hideout, cause a ruckus, scare the Russians into chasing after you and we'll catch the in time."

Her face pales, "Huh. Is there a possibility that I'll die?"

"If you don't run fast enough."

"Huh," she goes quiet and frowns. "Why can't one of you guys do it?"

"There's a high chance they'll recognise us. They attacked our mansion a year ago, therefore some of them might realise it's us," Topo explains lightly. "Remember my holiday to Italy?"

Her eyes widen, "Oh shit. Wait, if you want me to bring them out, how will that work? Surely I'd have to pretend to be one of you."

"No since the entire idea of the Hideout is to avoid the Thorns," I sigh. "I was hoping you could just piss one of them off."

"If it's a Hideout then how'd I find the location?"

"Say Angel told you and that you're one of my lovers," I shrug. "Sara will understand."

We file out of the room after another ten minutes of intense discussions before coming to a definite conclusion which involves covering all thinkable basis. Morgan gets changed from her light blue dress into a pair of borrowed ripped skinny jeans, brown boots, a white top and a leather jacket given from Vipera.

"I feel super bad ass at the moment," clarifies Morgan in a loud whisper to Topo. "Is this how your friends feel all the time? Dressed all edgy and looking like they're about to fuck some shit up?"

Topo sighs from behind me, "You know everyone could hear you say that?"

"I was whispering."

"You can't whisper," he replies in a monotone voice. "Like I tell you every time you try to whisper."

"Huh," she mumbles. "Well do you guys always feel bad ass? Or is it just my non-bad-assery that is making me feel this way."

"Mi fiamma, it's your sexiness that makes you look so bad ass, not what you wear. If you walk with confidence and have a wardrobe to match your personality then you'll own the world. That's what you're doing now," Vipera says with a husky voice and I have to take a double take that she has the ability to flirt.

Morgan reddens and blinks in surprise, "Huh. So it is a regular thing for you guys then, with your Italian accents, smooth tan skin and luscious brow—"

"Morgan, the pumpkin spiced latte is being released from Starbucks," Topo distracts and I feel for his sorry attempt to prevent total humiliation.

"Oh thank god, it's so much better than a normal latte," she sasses but I'm too busy on watching Vipera's pleased expression as she sashays next to me with the perfect sway of her hips. She had reapplied a layer of dark red lipstick on her full lips, seemed to fix her hair from any flyaways and even spritzed some perfume that I never smelt from her before.

Despite my disliking for Vipera I can't help but ship them...