Chap.7

Y/n's pov

I guess he is the guy lisa-shi was talkin' about. "So.. i guess you know that i am your personal trainer who will prepare you?" Mr. taeyong asked. "Yes i know." i replied but saw that dad have a confused look on his face. "how did you know? I never told you about him before." dad said and i replied with "Ah i made 2 new friends in college and one of them is his cousin. Her name is lisa, when i was at irene, we invited lisa and seulgi too, so she told me about him and fortunately he is my trainer." "so you told lisa and seulgi about this, I mean are they trustable?" dad asked. I was about to reply when Mr. taeyong cutted me off and said "sir, they are very trustable. Lisa is just like my sister. And well about seulgi....." he trailed off his words but i saw a tint of redness on his cheeks. Aww how cute!

"Seulgi is my girlfriend." He completed while blushing. "Ah really! But she never told me about you. I guess Its because whenever we meet, we have a problem or any other topic to talk about. She must've forgot." i said "Yes she is a bit forgetful  ( idk if she is because i don't know her that well. Its just a fiction so compromise pls) i'm afraid one day she'll forget that i'm her boyfriend" He said and me and dad laughed. "I like your humor Mr. taeyong" I said "Ah y/n don't need to be so formal. It makes me feel like i'ma 80 years old man" i laughed. "Ah i guess we're standing outside for a long time. let's go inside, shall we?" dad said and we followed him inside.

Jungkook's pov 

(ok so jungkook and jeongsan are the same persons OK?! When he is with y/n i'll specify him with jeongsan, otherwise he'll be jungkook)

Y/n was standing outside her with her dad, not to mention step-dad, and with an unfamiliar person. I was watching them from afar, they thrice were laughing and talking. 

I should probably talk about the plan with my members.

Groupchat

'BTS'

Me: Hey guys! I just saw y/n with an unfamiliar person.

 But by his looks he don't looks like a gang member or sth,

I don't think they knows about me trying to kill y/n, or else

they would have told her prepare her because we're starting 

our plan soon.

SugaHyung: Well if that's the case then find the right time to 

do the first part of our plan.

RmHyung: Yes i guess we should start. What do you say guys?

Everyone: Yes, we should start.

Me: Ok then I'll text y'all the time and place.

TaeHyung: Wait jungkook! Can i ask sth?

Me: Ask!

TaeHyung: Is that girl hot?

Me: Oh hyung you don't even know how much ;)

Jimin: Oooh!! Its gon' be funnn~

JinHyung: Yah! you guys are nastyyy haha

TaeHyung: Ary Hyung like jungkook described her that

she is feisty, Its gonna be real fun to tease her and flirt with her

don't you think?

JhopeHyung: Yah taehyung-ah you and jimin are always 

talk like a crazy perverts.

~CHAT ENDED~

A/n: is someone even reading this? No? Ok :(((