Chap.1

Y/n p.o.v

*yawn*

What a beautiful day it is! ahh its already 7:00 am. i've to get up.

I walked towards the washroom and did my morning routine. I have to do everything quickly or i'll miss my bus. I changed into my clothes. I'm pretty good in fashion. Since my best friend irene wants to be a fashionista too. She's doing a course of psychiatrist 'cause its her mother's wish. But she is interested in fashion more so she's doing both.  

my outfit

my outfit.

After that i headed towards the bus stop. I arrived at bus stop and look at wrist watch, 'Ouh i'm 5 minutes late' i thought. i then saw an old man sitting not too far from me. I headed towards him ans ask "ajushi (uncle) did i miss the bus?" "Yes little girl you've miss the last bus" he said and smiled. I returned the smile and started thinking about how to get to the school. 

honk honk

I saw someone honking right beside me. I tried to look inside the car just to find who is this psycho but i couldn't. The glass of the car is covered with dark black shaded sheet. Suddenly the person roll the glass down and spoke "Get inside i'll drop you at college." 'omg he is the same person i saw last night'. i thought. "Staring is not a good thing y'know" he said and smirked. Oh god i didn't even notice i was staring at him. I quickly shifted my gaze to the ground. "C'mon get in the car you'll be late you have only 15 minutes left" he said. "uh.. oh" i was debating inside my mind whether to sit or not?! he seems like a bad person. I saw the time and realized that i still have 15 minutes so if i run non-stop , i'll be able to reach there at time. "No sorry. i can go by my own" i said and faked a smile on him. He chuckled and said "You're refusing the best offer in your life" "I know what i am doing. You're no one to tell me what i am doing is good or bad" i said and left from there. I started running after few steps 'cause i don't really want to get late.

??? p.o.v

Fiesty! i like it. But babygirl since you're my dearest enemy , i won't let you go that easily. Hahaha she doesn't even know what is coming towards her after rejecting me. Have fun babygirl.

y/n p.o.v

I arrived the college panting hardly. Finally i made it on time. As i entered the school everyone started to look at me. Irene will not come to college for a whole week 'cause her mother is ill. Everyone was staring me like i'm an alien. From far i spotted two girls chatting. In this weird college only those two looking good. I walked towards them. "hey?" i said. "Hey! are you a bad and mean girl?" brown hair ones asked. I was shocked. "Um.... No. why'd you think that?" i asked. "Sorry from my friend. She is dumb. Most of the girls who are pretty here is mean so she thought....." the other one with blond hair said. "Ohh.. no problem. and no i'm not mean, i like to make new friends." i said. "Why'd you choose us?" brown girl asked again. "When i entered, every single person was staring at me like i'm an alien. Except you two. so thought that you two are only sane here." i said and they both chuckled. "My name is seulgi" brown hair girl said. "Mine is lisa" the other one said. "I'm y/n, nice  to meet you" i said. "we have another friend but she'll not come to college for a whole week 'cause her mother is ill" seulgi said. it reminded me of Irene. "what's her name?" i asked "IRENE!" they both said in unison. "Wait what?! irene never mentioned you before." i said confused. "you know Irene?" lisa said. "yeah she is my bestfriend since middle school." i said. "Oh you're that girl irene mentioned. She often talks about you." lisa said. "But why she didn't tell me about you two?!" i said. "We're not friends for a long its been only a week or two" seulgi said. my mouth made an "O" shape. Just then the bell rang. "Let's go. class is gon' start" seulgi said and we went to the class. 

Time skip. after school 

I was putting books in my locker when lisa jumped on me from behind and said that "Yo girl can you come to the club tonight? Me and seulgi are going too." she asked. "um.... i'm actually not into parties that much" i said. " c'mon it'll be fun. Give it a shot mayn" she convinced. After a minute of her convincing i agreed. "OK OK OK!! i'll come. now stop shouting!" she chuckled. "Okaa, i'll pick you up at 6:00." she said and about to walk but i stopped her. "lisa!" i shout and she turned around and asked what. "Dumbass you don't even have my number or my house address. How you'll pick me up huh?" i asked. She scratch the back of her neck. "Oh yeah i forgot about it. tell me" she said. " +82-6-7562-5998 my cell. and xxx apartment , gangnam street. my address (lol i don't even know what did i write her address). "Ok thanks. bye" lisa said and she then walked away.

At home

I came home and decided to change into some comfy clothes. I pulled out this

(she didn't wear it yet)

I was about to take off my shirt when i noticed my room's window is opened and someone is peeking from the neighborhood. I looked outside and saw that the same person from morning and last night looking at me smirking. I quickly closed my window and started changing.

Chap.1 ended

Hope you like this. Sorry for typos. If you have any confusion ask me. 'cause it's my first time writing a story on wattpad. The other stories is written by my friend and unnie. anyways i have some questions that do you want me to show your house? i mean y/n's house? It will help your imaginations. 

-SJ