Chap.3

BAMMMMMM!!!!!

Four persons pull the trigger. Ambulance came in a matter of seconds and bring Four dead bodies which includes jihoon , jongeun , jessica and kace. The blood was all over my face , hands and body. My vision was blur because of the hot tears that were gleaming into my eyes but i didn't care about it a bit. Whatever kace did was unforgivable but he still have that special place in my heart. My mind wad flooded with the thoughts of y/n. She is just 5. She is my responsibility. The picture of those 4 peoples dying in front of my eyes didn't left my mind for a single second. 

I went home back with an expressionless face. y/m/n saw me and panicked because of the amount of blood she was seeing on my whole body. 

y/d/n: Where is y/n?

y/m/n: She is asleep. But what happened to you. Where is jihoon, jongeun, kace and jessica? Tell me something y/d/n.

y/d/n: 4 of them are now in a better place. Where no one is bad. Everything in good.

I didn't even realize when the tear fall from my eyes. In a very next few seconds y/m/n and i broke down. She was hugging me while crying. I was also shedding when we notice a little girl standing at a door frame while holding her stuffy. Her face containing a worried expression. I was looking into her eyes. She was so fragile and too innocent for this cruel world. At that time i made a promise to myself that i will protect her from this cruel world as long as i can. I know that when she'll grow up , she'll have to face the consequences. But i'll prepare her.

Y/n: uncle! where is eomma and appa? 

She asked so innocently. It made me cry more. But i stopped for her sake.

Y/m/n: My princess! Your eomma and appa are now in a better place. You like your aunty and uncle right? So you will live with us now. Ok!?

y/n: But i want to meet eomma and appa. I wanna know if they are Ok! Appa was screaming at uncle jihoon. And uncle jihoon was also screaming. Tell me they didn't hurt my appa. 

A/n: She is 5 years old so she can speak properly... I guess? haha i don't know how to write children language like 'i wuv u' type. sorry lol

y/d/n: No he didn't hurt your appa. Your appa is now in a safe place. Now tell me you love your appa right?

y/n: yesh!

y/d/n: Now listen, your appa said that when her daughter cry or worry because of him, he don't like it. So from now on you can't meet your appa and eomma. And don't cry or your eomma appa will cry too. Do you want that?

y/n: No! i won't cry uncle. 

y/d/n: Pinky promise?

y/n: Pinky promise!!!

We both attached our pinky fingers together. 

10 years later

y/n is 15 now and she completely forget about kace and jessica. She thinks that i'm her dad and y/m/n is her mama. We live a happy life. But i know this happiness won't last long. 

present

i told y/n the whole truth. I can't tell her expressions by looking at her. She was staring at me with an expressionless face.

Y/n: so what now? What i have to do now?

Y/d/n: Woah!! Don't you have any questions?

Y/n: Nah! I'm happy that you two are my parents. Not blood-related but still... thanks for taking care of me all these years..... DAD!

I teared up after what y/n said and hugged her tightly. Y/m/n came and she also hugged us.

Y/m/n: now listen! Jihoon's son , jungkook. He is a mafia now. Not to mention , he's Korea's biggest mafia leader and his gang is spreading in other countries too. He's so powerful. But he has one mission in his mind. And that mission is to kill you.

Y/d/n: We know that you're a strong girl. You're not scared of peoples easily so we decided to send you to a gang in Korea. It was your father's gang. The one year when me and kace weren't friends and jihoon and kace were close to each other, jihoon handed kace a gang. Kace was a leader of that gang. That gang was practically BBS' team but when kace and jihoon started a fight , kace's team and jihoon's team separated and started to fight against each other. That gang currently have a leader which will be replaced when you'll join the gang and he'll became an underboss. Are you Ok with that right?

Y/n: What about you and Mama, dad?

She asked this with a concerning face.

Y/m/n: When you'll join the gang we will move from here. We will live somewhere far so that jungkook can't reach us. We can't call you , text you or meet you until you complete your mission.

She widened her eyes.

Y/n: But how am i supposed to live without you both.

She said with a sad face. It made me sad too. But i'm doing it for her own safety. She loves us a lot and jungkook knows that she loves us a lot and treasure us a lot. We will be her weakness. He'll attack us to make y/n weak. I can't let that happen.

Y/d/n: My princess, you want us to be safe right?

She nodded quickly.

Y/d/n: Then accept this please. We're with you for at least 3 months until you're completely ready to handle that gang by your own.

She again made a sad face but then nodded her head slowly.

Y/m/n: Baby there's one thing more. You might get sad after hearing that, no, i'm sure you'll get sad a lot but please you have to accept that.

Y/n: I have to stop talking to irene too right?

We were kinda shocked after hearing that but i know that y/n is very smart (IQ 148 hahah) so.. no wonder.

Y/d/n , y/m/n: Smart as always!!

Y/n: Well you 3 are the only peoples i treasure a lot in my life. So when i'm going to start the training?

She ask not so curiously.

Y/d/n: After 3 days.

Y/n: Well Ok then i'm going to irene's place for a sleepover since i'm not going to meet her after all that.

She said with a little sad face. We agreed and she left.

To be continued... 

-SJ