Chap.4

A/N: I don't even know why i'm even writing this?! This is bad..

Y/N pov

World is so cruel. My tears were running down my cheeks but i didn't dare to wipe them away. What's the point of wiping them? They'll still gon' fall. 

Here i am. On my way to irene. My mood maker. 

Honk Honk

I heard a sound of car horn from back so i decided to turn around and check who is bothering me. I turned around just to meet....

???: Hey babygirl!

y/n: stop calling me babygirl mr.stranger.

???: Then stop calling me mr.stranger.

y/n: So what am i supposed to call you? An asshole?

???: Watch your words young lady. Btw its jung-..... jeongsan! Yeah jeongsan.

Y/n: So mr.jeongsan if you're done with your intro can i go?!

Jeongsan (jungkook): No. You can't.

y/n: I'm not asking. 

I shot a glare at him and left from there.

Jungkook's pov

Ugh that stare~ What are you doing to me Babygirl!!?

y/n's pov

I was standing in front of irene's door. Thinking that this is probably my last time meeting her. I couldn't seem to believe that it's all really happening to me. Why me? 

I rang the door bell and what seems like 5 seconds she opened the door. A beautiful smile was plastered on her face as usual. She was looking gorgeous even in her pjs. 

She suddenly hugged me and said...

Irene: Y/NN!!!! I missed youuuu~~~

She said euphorically and pulled away from a hug.

Y/n: Haha that's true. I miss you too. Its been 3 days and we haven't meet each other. I can't believe i am alive. 

I continued with a chuckle. Yeah its true. We really can't live without each other. Our friendship is something that i can't explain.

 She is like my everything. She was there to smile and laugh with me when i was happy, she was there to hug me when i was sad, she was there to motivate me when i was feeling unmotivated, she was there to save me when someone bullies me, she was with me in every situation.

 Just the thought of drifting apart is making me sick. 

I was so in my thoughts that i didn't realize a tear is about to fell on my cheek. But before it even fell, irene wiped it away. I suddenly hugged her tightly.

Irene: Woah woah woah~ seems like my bestie really did miss me a lot.

She said teasingly.

Y/n: Oh shut uppp~

I said and pushed her away. I entered her house and quickly made my way towards her mom's room since she was ill.

I went inside her room and saw her laying in a bed with a small smile plastered on her face. just like irene. They both are so alike. Irene is like a twin of her mother.

As soon as she saw me her smile became wider. She tried to sit up but i stopped her immediately.

y/n: Ah ah ah.. lay down lay down. you're still not fully recovered.

irene's mom: Ahh y/n-ah i want to hug you~

y/n: Lay down, i can still hug you.

I hugged her and then kissed her cheek.

Irene's Mom: Aww my precious girl y/n. 

irene: Yah eomma! you never call me precious. 

Irene's mom: 'cause you're not. Simple!

Y/n: Yoo! My aunt got attitude. Hahaha.

me and aunt laugh while irene make a pouty face

Y/n: yah! don't make these type of faces. You look like a trash. lol

Irene: yeah i was trying to look like you. L O L.

Y/n: ha ha ha very funny. C'mon let's go to your room. Good bye auntsss!!

I waved at aunt and started running towards her room.

Irene: YAAH! Wait for me.

She also followed me to her room. 

To be continued...

-SJ