Chap.6

"what?" i asked lisa. She nodded her head and i realized that dad never told me the name of kace-- old dad's gang name.

"Dad never told me the name of the gang i'm going to work" I told them. "text your dad and ask" seulgi said. I nodded and texted dad.

~TEXTS~  8:46 am

Me: Dad?

Dad: Yes

Me: What is the name of the gang i'm working for?

Dad: Ahhh! i forgot to tell you. sorry! Its....

Dad: Hidden squad.

Me: thanks dad. I'll be home after 10. Be home, i gotta talk to you.

I showed girls the messages and they squealed excitedly. "Yesss!!! I'll call my cousin and ask him" Lisa said. " You don't need to ask him, i'm already meeting the gang tonight" I said and they all nodded. "i should go now. I have to talk to dad" I said "Goodbye y/n. We'll miss you" Irene said and hugged me tightly, almost taking my breath away. "I-irene yo-u ar-e suf-focating me". "Oh haha sorry" Irene said and release me from the hug.

~In home~

I went home and saw dad is waiting for me with an unfamiliar man beside him. "Hey dad" i said and hugged him while glancing at that boy. "Who is he, dad?" i asked dad. "Oh! y/n meet Mr. Taeyong, Your gang's personal trainer" dad whispered the last part cause we were standing outside. "Oh. hey i am-" he cutted me off  "y/n! i know." great!

-SJ