Chap.2

ONE WEEK LATER

??? p.o.v

That girl... She is the hottest girl i have ever witnessed in my whole life. But still i have to remember that she is my biggest enemy. I've never seen a girl as fiesty as her. I would be lying if i didn't get turned on by the way she walk , talk and even move. But she still have a black heart inside of her.

Y/n's p.o.v

Its been one week and that asshole keeps following me. Daily at bus stop he stops his car and try to force me to sit with him. But i'm not an easy person. I'm in my class rn but i'm having a really bad headache 'cause the whole night that person plays songs in the highest volume. ughhh i couldn't even asleep. I went to my teacher and ask her that can i go home early i'm not feeling well so she said that ask the principal and then you can go. After that i ask the principal and then he gave me permission to go home early. I walk home but didn't call my parents 'cause i don't want them to worry.  

I reached at my house and open the door with my spare key. I was about to walk towards my room when i hear my parents are saying something. I decided to hear.

*Y/m/n (your mom name) , y/d/n ( your dad name)*

Y/m/n p.o.v

y/m/n: But one day she will know all the truth

y/d/n: But i'm not ready yet.

y/m/n: I don't want her to get the information from any other person. She'll be hurt. and the worst is that if BBS knows she is kace's daughter , She'll be in huge danger. Y'know we'll not be with her always.

y/d/n: But y/m/n she is with us from 14 years. We love her as our real daughter. i can't just tell her everything suddenly and then leave her. She is like my real daughter.

y/m/n: But y/d/n we have to prepare her. We have to make her able to fight for herself. It's not her fault that she is kace's daughter and BBS know about her. we don't have much time. Please y/d/n try to understand i love her too. She is also like my real daughter but... we have to do this.

y/d/n: *sigh* Ok i'll tell her today.

Y/n's p.o.v

Me: What will you tell me? That i'm not your real daughter?

y/d/n ,  y/m/n: *Shocked* Y/N!! what are you doing here. aren't you supposed to be at college atm?

Me: I have a headache but that's not the point. The real point is who is kace? how i'm his daughter? what is happening? explain me everything.

y/d/n: Y/n since you've listened a lot of things so i think its time to tell you everything.  Prepare yourself mentally. 

FLASHBACK

15 years ago

y/d/n p.o.v

Kace is my best friend. and jessica (his wife) is y/m/n's best friend. We used to be popular in our area because of our friendship but kace started a friendship with a person named jihoon. jihoon and jongeun (his wife) were both a mysterious persons. I doubt them that they're not good. I tell kace about my doubt but he shouted at me and tell me to stay away from his life. Jessica also didn't want to trust jihoon but kace forced him. One night i saw jihoon at a bar with a person. they both were covering their face but i can tell that he was surely jihoon. I saw the other person pulled out a box and give that to jihoon. jihoon opened that and pulled out a gun. It wasn't a normal gun it was "9 heckler koch hk mg4 mg 43 machine gun" One of the most deadliest gun in the world. He check that gun and pulled out an envelope from his pocket. The other person opened the envelope and it was filled with dollars. I knew from the start that jihoon is not a good person but kace is blind. Without thinking twice i run to kace. When i saw him i run to him and was about to say something when he interrupted me.

kace: Y/D/NNNNN!!! Y'know jihoon is a gang leader of BBS (bulletproof boys scout). isn't it great and he asked me to join his gang. I'm so happy. 

 I was shocked when kace said that.

Y/d/n: wtf kace?!! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!?! FFS YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER OF FRIGGIN' 5 YEARS!!! WHAT ABOUT HER?! WHAT ABOUT JESSICA?!

Kace: jessica will support me. she is also joining the gang. and about Y/n, jihoon promised me that nothing will happen to y/n.

Y/d/n: KACE YOU'RE UNBELIEVABLE!!  STOP WITH THIS BULLSHIT

kace: WHAT DID I DO. I DO WHAT I LOVE! YOU'RE NO ONE TO TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD OR NOT. WE'RE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE! GOODBYE Y/d/n.

y/d/n: KACE!! KACE!! KAAACCCCEEE!!!

he didn't listen and disappeared in the darkness. Me and y/m/n was worried about y/n because we love her so much. Y/m/n have a disease that's why she can't gave birth to anyone. This is why we love y/n A lot.

ONE YEAR LATER (its still a flashback)

Its been one year and i didn't listen anything from kace jessica jihoon or jongeun. I kinda miss kace but what he did was unforgivable. I was sitting in a garden with y/m/n when suddenly our doorbell rings. It was ringing non-stop. Y/m/n run and opened a door. I saw jessica running towards me with y/n in her arms. sleeping. She runs towards me and said

Jessica: Y/d/n oppa. Kace and jihoon have a fight. They are trying to kill each other. In the fight kace accidentally hurted jihoon's son jungkook. Now jihoon is trying to kill y/n. I"M BEGGING YOU OPPA PLEASE SAVE Y/n PLEASE OPPA. 

she was crying while begging me to save y/n. Without thinking twice i said to y/m/n that you take care of y/n and then i run with jessica to the place they were fighting. As i reach there i saw kace and jihoon holding guns in their hands and pointing towards each other. I saw a gun laying beside me , as i bend down to reach the gun ,Jongeun suddenly pointed a gun at jessica. I suddenly gave the gun to jessica and.....

BBBAAAAMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

to be continued.....

-SJ