Chap.5

We entered irene's room. The room with A LOT of memories kept inside in it. I can't believe i'm leaving irene for i don't even know how much time. 

Irene: so y/n let's watch some netflix. what about gossip girls?

Y/n: Irene! i actually came here to tell you something. 

Irene: W-

Y/n: ANNDDD its important. we can't discuss it later.

Irene: Oh Ok. What is it?

Y/n: Okk t-take a deep breath.

Irene take a breath as y/n said and then y/n started explaining. When y/n was explaining irene started to laugh 'cause she thought its some kind of joke but y/n shushed her told her that its not a joke. After explaining the whole thing, they both just stared at each other and the atmosphere suddenly started to be so awkward. 

Irene: y/n, you won't forget about me right? I know you won't 'cause i'm so irresistible ha ha ha. 

irene said with tears in her eyes.

Y/n: I won't forget you irene. I can never. But promise me you'll support me, will take care of yourself and will take care of my aunt.

irene: I promise y/n. Remember that i'm your best friend. We've known each other for a long time and whenever i get into any trouble you always helped me. Its your time. Don't you ever think that i'll not support you. Its cringe but.... I love you so much y/n. You don't have any idea how much i am thankful to have you in my life. 

y/n suddenly burst out crying and irene too after seeing y/n like that.

The whole night they spent while talking and remembering the beautiful past and beautiful memories they made together. It was already 7:49 am. They decided to skip school today and they decided to call seulgi and lisa too. Y/n saw that irene was asleep on her lap. She tried so hard not to cry but still a tear left her eye because of the beautiful view of her best friend sleeping on her lap. 

It was 8:09 am when she heard a ring. She slowly put irene's head on the pillow and walk out of the room to open the door. She opened the door and saw lisa and seulgi with 5 to 6 bags in their hands. y/n asked what are these so they said its just some snacks for them to eat.

Y/n: 'some' snacks?

Seulgi: haha. She nervously laughed 

Lisa: Yah! let us in now!!!

Y/n: haha ok come come. 

They all walked inside irene's room and y/n saw that she's awake now.

They sat on the bed when seulgi and lisa asked why did they call them here.

Y/n explained every thing to them since she trust them now. They all had tears in their eyes. Lisa collect them all in a friendly group hug when a thing crossed her mind.

Lisa: y/n do you know where you're gonna go practice and get prepared to run a gang?

Y/n shakes her head and then said...

Y/n: Idk. maybe my gang's member will train me?!

Lisa: My cousin. He also train peoples. He was an agent before but resigned after 5 to 6 years. He's so good in shooting, hand combat, taekwondo, boxing and defense playing. If he trains you then maybe we all can meet once in a month. And now he is actually in a gang training them. 

Y/n: do you perhaps know the name of the gang?

Lisa: Yes! its..... what was it?..... YEAH!!... Its..

Hidden Squad.

-SJ