CHAPTER XII

School activities are lined up we have our Senior and Junior night and then the student night.
JS PROM getting busy makes me happy and refresh.
Everyone was gathering and waiting for this night, the school is almost done in a week then off to college.
I was wearing my favorite mermaid white dress, I'm not even excited I just want to end this night and get over these people around me, I always get some stares from my school mate and I know it's because of the thing about me and Jane. She even tells some lies around the school and I never gave her any reaction or satisfaction that I am indeed affected by what she did.
She was even proud that she gets what I've been trying to hide. Neil and Eden were always disagreeing with people who spreading things about me.
I'm gonna miss these two idiots, sometimes Eden will tell me if I only gave him the chance he can be the best boyfriend I'd rather be with forever but I and Neil will just laugh about his attempt. Sometimes I'm thinking of what if, I choose to try learning to love him instead of waiting for the storm to calm between me and Adam.
Well, we can't choose who to love and can't even move on easily. Because no matter how we try to forget people we love dearly, the more we can't even survive the day without them interrupting our mind

The theme of the party was elegant everyone is dress elegant but not too much. Neil and Eden were wearing a tux which is navy blue and gray for Neil. In fairness, they look more ravishing than ever.
"Well, I'd rather be your partner than Eden, because I prepared too much for this night. And since this will be our second to our last party as high schooler. I'm gonna miss your annoying face." Neil holds my hands playfully and it feels awkward but happy, others might think we are an item, but we both know better.
"Stop it, she's my partner go find yours because I've been courting her but never got a yes but at least always got this change idiot." Eden burst out to Neil snatching my hands and I laugh about their bickering.
"Stop it, idiots! You two stay with me tonight so that no one can't ravish you two, I don't share." I joke to them and Neil sneaks his hands again to mine. but Eden gave him a death glare because he sits next to Neil which makes him more irritated.
"Well, you don't have to ask because I don't any interesting human being tonight." Eden answer and It made me think no one got his interest ever until now, I don't think it's because of me, maybe because he's not just really interested.
"Whatever as if you got yourself interested to anyone until now?" teasing him and other students who shared their table on us are listening and also smiling.
Which I don't mind, they can gossip whatever since school is about to end anyway.
"Is it my choice? You never gave your fuckin attention to me and now you have the nerve to ask me?" he answered half-joking and I get his point I burst out laughing
"Seriously, Eden, you have to stop it, let it go I mean, She's good, your good, I'm good. Every one of us, as long as she's happy then let her. Don't act like a kid now." Neild defended me and I just rub his hands showing that I appreciate it.
"Because she's madly foolishly waiting to that bastard." He hissed to my glare
"remind something I don't know idiot." I playfully throw to him my small purse and catch it, but never return it, he knows the best.
"Shut it, it's too late and grows up, let's just enjoy this remaining month tsk!" Neil hissed but his sad tone was evident.
"I can't imagine how to survived the day without you two." I grimace to them instead.
"And so am I" Eden retorted back. And we all laugh about it tsk.
As the party was going, some are dancing with their partner and some are just standing to laugh with their partner and keep talking random jokes.
Until the Emcees's voice get everyone's attention
"Now, before we end the night and get party, let's announce the Darling of the crowd and Man of an hour students!" the emcee shout out and everyone's got crowded and waiting for the announcement.
"Congratulations! OLIVI HOUGH and Neil Lane of senior high!" and I was not expecting it because I never dream about it, I'll just add drama about my stress. But Eden was arguing about it.
"Seriously, I put so much effort for this night and choose my friend Neil over me?" Eden retort which gains the attention of the Emcee and just burst out laughing about his drama, acting like 5 years old.
"Not but Eden, last year you got yours" the emcee answer him and wink on me and Neil. We just slapped him on his back for making a big deal about it.
"You can wear my crown idiot!" I was smiling at him for disagreeing about the night. And hearing another student also commenting, it should be someone or specifically Jane because she put so much effort about tonight but I just look at her table with her friends and smirk "Bitch" I mouthed to her and gave me the death glare she can make ever tsk!
Everyone on the front of the stage took a picture with me and Neil and we continue to make fun of Eden making him stand between us, while just laughing about his reason why he should be the winner. And it's crazy I promise.
Everyone was dancing now to the blasting music around the hall and I didn't even realize someone was standing behind my back. Until I turn around because it is those who know him are staring at me.
"Hi hon, I'm sorry I'm late." I was stunned to Adam who's standing in front of me and kissed me on my cheek as I roam my eyes to find Jane who's glaring at me. And focus on what just Adam did.