Chapter I

Promises are made to be broken.

You knew how much things will ruin everything but still, you do it, not because you are superhuman but because I'd rather let him go and settled things alone at least I know he's happy while I'm not, but knowing I break his heart in the process.

I was wondering how confident they are giving you such pain, and still play innocent.

No matter how much I tried not to cry. It's damn hurting me.

I knew I'm in love back then but it's different now, he just doesn't deserve someone like me. A coward.

I knew I love him. And I love him so much that I can't even try to mess around.

"Don't hold and ask someone to stay in your life when in the end, it's you who couldn't spend the rest of your life with her"

-Sojah

We love to play around when we were a kid, we go to a different school but we live in the same town. In grade school, he used to go to the nearest school in our town but I used to go to the capital of our place it's a 30 mins drive from home not that far. but during weekends my uncle Alex will drive me home. spending two days in our town that's how I can remember my childhood while my brother goes to the nearest school in our town with our childhood friend.

Until grade school ends and I envy my brothers and cousin whenever they will story about school how they enjoy it. While I can't tell you much about mine because I don't make friends in my school and I don't mind. so I decided to go to the nearest High school in our town. which is the David High school owned by the first mayor of our town and still exists until now.

He told me he loves me and I trust him like how I trust my feelings for him. I can't look back, I can't be that selfish woman he hates.

Promises are made to be broken.

You knew how much things will ruin everything but still, you do it, not because you are superhuman but because I'd rather let him go and settled things alone at least I know he's happy while I'm not, but knowing I break his heart in the process.

I was wondering how confident they are giving you such pain, and still play innocent.

Until grade school ends and I envy my brothers and cousins whenever they will tell a story about school. How they enjoy it. While I can't tell much about mine because I don't make friends in my school and I don't mind since it's a private school and I just don't like to go to public school because they give me an impression. And because my brain allowed me to for every scholarship I attend to. So I decided to go to the nearest High school in our town. So I got tired of them telling me to go to the nearest school in our town next year. And I did.

Unfortunately, I and my best friend Sophia are in the same high school she is my Junior but doesn't make me her best friend since her house is just next to ours. Even my cousin and friends did. except for Adam. I used to have this infatuation for him and he also did but I never gave attention to it. Since I know his parents and their reputation I don't plan to get to their nerves. His father is a strict one and her mother is the same but she is the senator from our town and Adam doesn't give a shit about their wealth and status and that doesn't stop him in our circle of friends. I was expecting him to transfer to the same public high school but he did not.

Since Sophia and our house are just next to ours. I always use to sleep in her room with my grandmother's permission which is always granted.

"I thought Adam will transfer to our school this year?" I asked Sophia as we were about to sleep since I spent overnight in her room.