CHAPTER VI

As James decided to pop up when needed, thank god!

"Excuse me, I'll just find some desert" I made a joke then stand up, and right away

"Wait, I need to tell you something silly," James said and I know just walk behind me. so instead of finding food, I decided I need my coffee and where to get one to this party. I walk out of school and there's this coffee shop I know In front of our school.

"I THOUGHT you want food?" James trying to walk at the same pace as mine.

"I need a coffee dude." Walking straight don't care why he needs to follow me but still, I'm not alone walking outside the campus I know how will Adam react walking alone in the evening. He is Adam of course.

Then I decided to order a takeout cappuccino for me and James to divert my nervousness because I know he will find time before the end of the night to approach me, I can't let anyone find out about our relationship, I'm not ready to reveal it to anyone and see the disappointment to my family.

I'm tired of why we can't be like those normal relationships who can brag things out. I know my family never liked his family for some reason like they don't like corruption? Or maybe because of his parent's personality towards poor people? Not that my family is a victim of them but I know my family is very helpful to needed people. And that's one of the things I respect from everyone they never teach us to treat anyone as if we're responsible for their incomes, in other words, RESPECT anyone.

As I was walking with James returning to the party inside the campus my phone just rang.

"Hello?" I was nervous because I know it was him

"Meet me at the back entrance of the school," he said and hang up damnation! I knew it.

I was lost and dumbfounded "Who was that?" James said studying my face shit.

"ow! one of my classmates yeah know, wondering where I am, by the way, did you just say you want a word from me?" I divert his curiosity " Yeah, I just want to ask if by any chance you talk to Adam? I've heard you used to be close since you two are neighbors and in a circle of a friend?" he asked me

"We used to be close before but I don't know maybe we got busy but still he's a friend. And why?" I was puzzled by him being interested in Adam, hope not what I'm thinking.

"Well, I was wondering if you know if he has a girlfriend because you make me wonder about Jane here, one of my bro in the Gang said they saw Adam and my girlfriend somewhere together and I just want proof of course and I know you can help by any chance?" what? Did he just tell me that my boyfriend is cheating on me? Nah!.

"Look, James, I know Adam he has no girlfriend right now if there is, I will know for sure. And about Jane not that it's my business, and one thing I know about Adam is he will go to some girl who is taken but I've told you already she might cheat but ask her first because everyone deserved a chance righty? I made a chuckle over this because I can't imagine if Jane and Adam.

"Your right, but isn't he is your ex or boyfriend? I saw your hand and his under the table duh!" James caught me off guard shit!

"You can't tell anyone James, as I was saying, Jane and Adam are not ok? And what you saw was" damn I can't lie on the spot, I'm not a good actress. "Fine! He is my boyfriend, but you need to keep your mouth shut about my affair, or else I can mess with your life try me, James." We used to be close and he knows how I can make things messy if I want.