CHAPTER X

"Once a cheater, always a cheater."

Maybe or not, this is the longest chapter ever.

*WARNING! this story was far from perfect when it comes to Grammar and everything Read at your own RISK*

*I will do the Editing once I'm done writing this whole story*

After few months Adam and Sophie were not around our town, Me? I just continue Junior and am excited to finish my Senior year so I can leave and escape from my family watched.

Adam used to call and keep demanding from me to visit him or if he can get back here every weekend but instead I keep answering him to focus and enjoy. Although I'd rather visit him there but I won't, because I don't give myself a reason to doubt him, I know college life according to my uncle Alex, how they party, how they enjoy every bit of it with women everywhere.

Didn't I even bother that it's already my senior year and Adam was less more demanding and nagger about me visiting him? But I never did. I just enjoy our escapade whenever he plans to visit his family.

Since he was busy with his second year in college which he took an Architectural course which focusing on Design according to him, and I'm happy for him because he was really a genius when it comes to drawing anything that comes up to his mind. His hobby turns into a profession, I am planning next year to take BUSINESS school in New York, and if you're wondering why? Because I want him to focus on his field and so am I, I always think of myself as his distraction that's why, but he didn't know my plan, maybe I'll tell him after getting the result of the application letter.

In the middle of my Senior year, I've been hearing rumors that Jane and James are back with each other.

Coffee shop

"I was wondering if the rumors are true about James and Jane getting back with each other?" I nudged Neil who knows more rumors because of his girlfriends everywhere.

"I wonder also if he knows that someone saw Jane and Adam visiting him around his university, which you never did I assume." Neil mocks me, they know me very much.

"I'm still human and never plan on acting like a koala to my boyfriend idiot!" I slap his hands almost hit his beloved coffee one thing about us two is we loved coffee but not Eden, even though Adam doesn't love Coffee instead of tea, he always make sure I have my Coffee.

"Really? Well, don't act like a bitch if you ever see what's rumors are about." He said as he take a sip on his coffee and I wonder what's making him said that.

"Elaborate?" I nudge my eyebrow

"Well, my informant really saw the two of them, and I was about to ask James why he keeps backing in forth to that Bitch, even though she's been cheating on him not only thrice, and I am thinking if you're stupid enough not even bother about this." He deadly narrated and added " I know you won't believe me if I tell you rumor's but you're always optimistic about what you see, what you get tsk! So let's just watch and see."

His words made me think about Adam if he really going to cheat on me, if it's only his colleague I would understand but if it's Jane well, It might gonna hurt much. Let's just say, if you're going to cheat on your loved ones, well at least better than them right?

"Well anyway, Archie your childhood/neighbors were throwing a party this weekend and he invited us, if you're going to be there then I and Eden will go, speaking of the devil where is he?" he asked me instead, about Archie's party I know his birthday this month of October that's why instead of celebrating a birthday he preferred overnight party.