Chp 11

*

*

*

I pulled into Aaron's driveway and noticed two more vehicles besides Aaron's truck. I turned off my truck then grabbed my keys and phone, and slowly made my way into the house. I knocked and then same guy from class earlier opened it. "Aaron try not to be such a pussy, cause your girl is here." He called out then moved to the side and let me in. I stood, waiting for the guy to show me were to go. "Come on." He said motioning down a hallway. I followed close behind. "So have you and Aaron fucked yet?" The guy asked. "Excuse you?!?" I asked. "I'm just asking because Seth said if Aaron didn't, that he would." "No one is getting anything!" I sternly said and stopped in my tracks. Then I realized we were in what I guess was Aaron's room. "Chad what did you do to her?" Seth said laughing. "Nothing." I said shooting Seth a bad look. I went and sat by Aaron. "So what do you have planned?" I asked him. "W-well Seth had the idea to do a livestream, but you don't h-have to do it." He replied I looked over at Seth, and he looked at me like he was saying ha. "Sounds great." I said smiling at Aaron. He got up and situated the camera on me and him, with Seth and Chad in the background. "Ready?" Aaron asked. "As ready as she'll ever be." Seth said laughing and hitting Chad on the arm. Aaron shook his head and turned it on. "Hey guys its Aaron." He said waving at the camera. "And this is Sabrina, Chad, and you know Seth." He said pointing to everyone. I looked at the comments saying stuff like "who is she?!?" and "I'm confused are they dating?" Then Seth spoke up. "Okay so I'm surprising my two lovely friends here with a game." He said with a smirk. "Aaron and Sabrina are going to answer any sexual and love life questions you ask them or, the will go skinny dipping in the lake." "Seth you never said anything about this." Aaron said shocked. "What wrong Carpenter? Are you nervous?!" Chad asked laughing, and referring to earlier that day. Aaron just put his head down then sat beside me. Seth repositioned the camera so that he was setting were he could read the questions, then me and Aaron sat on Aaron's bed. He searched through the questions. "Who was your first time?" Seth asked smiling. My face grew red and I knew Aaron's was to. "Aaron you first. Answer tha question." Chad said from across the room as he stuffed his face with some type of food like a slob. "Um I haven't had a first time." Aaron said quietly. "What? We can't hear you." Seth said. I knew they could hear him. "I'm a virgin." He said loudly. Seth and Chad started laughing. "Never would have guessed that." Seth said laughing. After they calmed down they looked at me for an answer. "I haven't had my first either." I said. "I could change that. And I promise I'll be rough." Seth said with a wink. "Hey! Don't talk to her like that!" Aaron said angrily. Seth put his hands up like he was surrendering while laughing. "Okay moving on." Chad announced looking for a question. "Ooo that's a good one. Have you ever had a sexual thought about a celebrity?" My face was burning as I thought back see I realised that today wasn't the first time I thought if Aaron that way... Back when I was a major fan I used to write dirty imagines about him just for myself that I could read. I also thought about it often when I would gaze off in class. "Sabrina your first this time. "Y-yes." I unintentionally stuttered. "Who!!?" Aaron questioned furring his eyebrows. "That wasn't part of the question, your turn." I said. "N-No not of a celebrity." Aaron said, his voice sounding more relaxed, but still nervous. "When you imagine having sex what happens?" Seth read from the screen. Knowing that it was his turn Aaron's face turned red. "Aaron we're waiting." Chad said. "W-well I imagine that it would be her first to, so I want to make it special. See I wouldn't just have sex with anyone I would want to make love to the women I love." Seth and Chad started laughing. "Screw you guys I'm not finishing!" Aaron said hurt and getting up. "No finish it or you're going swimming." Seth said. "I would make sure everything is perfect. I would kiss her and things like that, then we would... You know." Aaron said turning red. "No, we need details Aaron details." They said. "W-well I would kiss her passionately, t-then I would kiss down her neck leaving love bites. Then I would remove her clothes carefully then mine. I would make sure she still you know...wanted to continue then we would make love." "Awww Aaron is so sensitive." Chad mocked. Aaron's faced was so red. "I think that sounds amazing. I also agree that it should be with someone I love and not just some random person." I said. They all got quiet and looked at me. Aaron looked down at his hands and smiled a little crooked smile. "Okay we are moving on." Seth said clearing his throat. "Have you ever, or do you watch porn?" Chad asked. "That wasn't even one of their questions." Aaron pointed out. "If course it's not I made it up because I want to know the answer." He chuckled. "So answer." Seth added looking at me because it was my turn to go first. "No." I said calmly. Then they turned to Aaron. "No." Aaron said calmly also. "That's a lie." Seth said laughing. "No it's not." Aaron retorted. "You mean you're a dude and you've never watched porn!?" Chad questioned. "No." He replied. "So you've never seen a pussy?" Seth asked cracking a smile. "N-no." Aaron said with his face growing red. Seth and Chad looked at each other and laughed. "Hey I've got a great idea." Chad announced. "Which is?" Seth asked. "Sabrina show him yours." He said motioning toward me. "Umm... No thank you." I said shifting awkwardly. "Come on Aaron's waiting for you..." They all looked at Aaron as he shifted uncomfortably. "Okay I see this isn't going to work." Seth said getting on his phone. "What are you doing?" Chad asked. "Showing Aaron." He said with a smirk.