Chp 2

Me and Aaron talked all threw class until Mr. White got onto us. After about 5 mins of nothing but Mr. White talking, and Aaron staring at me it was time to go. "What is your next class?" Seth asked walking up to me as I was leaving. I looked at my schedule. "Ag." "That's mine to I'll walk you there." He said taking my hand. "Oh... Okay. Bye Aaron." I said putting my one free arm around him. He put his hands on my waist and hugged me tight. "We're going to be late." Seth said tugging on my hand. Aaron slipped his hands off my waist. "B-bye Sabrina see you tomorrow." He looked at me and Seth's hands. We walked out into the hallway. "You likin' high school so far?" "Now that I met you and Aaron ya." "Cause you love me right?" He asked smiling. "You know it." I said sarcastically. He smiled then we walked into Ag. We got to choose our seats so I sat with Seth. "So you and Carpenter huh?" Seth asked once we sat down. "What?" I asked confused. "I can tell he likes you. Question is do you like him?" "I don't know I just met him today." I lied I was completely in love with him after just one class... I know I'm stupid."Do you like...me?" Seth asked looking into my eyes. "I-I don't know." I said looking away out of his baby blues, thinking that maybe it made me invisible for some reason. "Oh, I see. Did I just make everything awkward?" "No." I said laughing. "Good." He said smiling. We both faced forward to listen, but I could feel him looking at me. But when I would look at him he would look away and the other way around. "Okay class be ready to work tomorrow." Mr. Coons said after the bell rung. Seth picked up my schedule, and looked it over. "I'll see you tomorrow." He said as we walked out of the class. "What we don't have any more classes together?" "Nope sorry to ruin your day." He said smiling. "I think I can handle it." I grinned back. He tickled my sides uncontrollably. I jumped twenty feet in the air, laughing uncontrollably. "Stop!" I laughed. "Say you couldn't survive without me!" He smiled. "No!" "Say it!" "No!" "Say it!" "I couldn't survive without you!" He stopped tickling me, and I started to catch my breath. "I think... I'm gonna... D-die." I barely got out, breathing hard. "Sorry, but we all know you can't stay mad at me." He said putting his arm around my shoulders. "Why can't I?" "Because you can't survive without me." He said with a smirk. We got to his class and he gave me a hug and said bye, then left. I was all alone in the rest of my classes until, the last one. I walked in and saw Aaron tapping a pencil on his desk, and he looked like he was thinking of something. He looked up and smiled his nervous cute smile. I wish I knew what his real smile looked like, not were he was holding back. I smiled and walked to the open desk beside him then sat down. "H-How is school treating you so far?" Aaron asked shyly looking over at me. "Well I'm a 'Freshie' so it's just grand." I said sarcastically. "We all go through it, it will get better." "That reminds me. Why do you talk to me?" "What do you mean?" "Well your a junior and you talking to a freshman, doesn't that look bad on you? Won't your friends say something?" "I don't care if it looks bad on me, your a nice person, and I like... I like talking to you. Also Seth is pretty much my only friend in this school." "Your an amazing guy how do you have just 1 friend?" "My other friends, are the guys that where in MAGcon." "You guys still talk?" "Ya, all tha time. Those aren't the kind of guys you just forget." "I used to love MAGcon. When you guys broke up I thought my world had ended." I said dramatically. "I'm sorry for destroying your world." We both laughed a little. "Let me ask you the typical MAGcon question, who was your favourite?" "Y-you." I stuttered feeling embarrassed. His cheeks grew really red and he looked down at his desk, with a smile playing across his lips. "Who was your favourite?" I asked smiling and changing the subject. "I would have to say I'm a Taylor kinda guy, all the way." He said laughing. "Oh really?" "Ya he gets me going like no other." We both started laughing. We talked and talked and talked all threw the whole class, until it was time to leave. He walked me outside and waited with me for my sister. "So I guess I'll see you Monday?" "Actually I-I was wondering... If maybe I-I mean you don't have t-" "Sabrina! Come on!" My sister yelled. "Wait a second!" I snapped back. "Hurry up!" "What were you saying Aaron?" "I-I forgot." I grabbed a pen from my bag, then his hand. I opened it and wrote my number. "Just incase you remember." I said smiling then hugging him.