Chp 7

I stopped at my locker and he walked up to me. "I'm sorry if we... if I made you feel uncomfortable back there." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "You didn't do anything Aaron, it was Seth." I said shaking my head and grabbed my books. "Well I'm still sorry." "Don't apologize for him." I looked up and saw a awkward and cute Aaron like usual. I smiled and hugged him. "You're so sweet." I could just feel his smile. I pulled back and said bye. He smiled his little cute smile and went to his class. I finished grabbing my books then shut my locker. I walked down the hallway smiling, I just couldn't stop Aaron made me so so happy. My thoughts were interrupted by a arm abruptly going around my shoulders. I jumped and looked to my left and saw Seth smiling down at me. "I thought us walking to our next class together would become our 'thing'." He said smirking. I shrugged his arm off and walked faster. "Come on Sabrina don't be like that listen I-I was just trying to show off in front of those people, I have a image to keep up. But I do like you." He said jumping in front of me and walking backwards. "Y-you do?" I felt my face growing red. "Ya and before you completely shoot me down, I'm just saying give me a chance." "I don't know Seth." "Okay okay I understand." We walked calmly to our next class and I didn't sit next to him, trying to put space between us. I ignored him all through class and paid attention. By the end of class I could tell he might be mad. As I was walking out of class I was stopped by Mr. Coons. He thanked me for participating so well in class and asked if I would be interested in FFA. We talked it over then I had to go to my next class. There was still plenty of people in the halls. I opened my locker only to have it abruptly slammed back shut, almost getting my hand caught in it. What do you think you were doing back there?!?" Seth snapped. "Did you wait out here for me?!?" I asked shocked. "Answer the question!" He said punching his hand to the left and hitting my locker again, without looking away from me.