Chp 9

"Dylan. Why what's wrong?" I asked. "He's the football captain isn't he?" "Ya why?" I asked again. "He's really popular and a lot of girls like him a-" He rambled on. "Aaron lets just go." I said shaking my head and pulling him to our next class.

Aaron's P.O.V:

I had to play nervous today and made a fool of myself. First I said nervous and not her, and they all laughed. Then I got to her skirt and she said nervous, which was good cause I felt like I was going to throw up. Then it was Seth's turn, I could tell Seth touching Sabrina like that made her really uncomfortable. I stood up for her and she left. I went to apologize to her and she hugged me, I really like her... Does she like me back?!? I was so happy all day then I saw Sabrina hug some guy. To be honest I got jealous but I was also sad, I guess she doesn't like me. He was taller than me, and he was muscular... which made it that much sadder. I walked up to her "H-hey Sabrina," crap I didn't mean to stutter," who was that?" I asked. She said Dylan and I automatically knew who she was talking about. He was a lstar freshman who moved to this school, didn't do crap yet, but based on what his old school said about him was promoted to captain immediately. I had never really talked to him but because of his "fame" he became simi popular and all the girls like him, and maybe Sabrina was one of them. Apparently I was babbling on about it and Sabrina just pulled me to our next class. We sat and listen to this boring lecture about how we all need to try harder in school. "Sabrina." I whispered. "Ya." "Wanna come over this evening?" "Sure but what are we gonna do?" "Well Seth has some kind of game planned with livestream." "Seth?" "Ya our friend." "Okay." I was mentally screaming! Sabrina was coming over! And even though she's contingent probably just for Seth it feels amazing. The bell rang and we stood up. I could tell something was bothering her. "Hey Sabrina?" I asked trying to get her attention. "Ya." "You know you can tell and trust me with anything right?" She looked at me for a second then smiled. "Thanks Aaron." She replied kissing my cheek then walked to her locker. I smiled and touched my cheek. Her lips had kissed my cheek so softly, like its so hard to describe- my thoughts were interrupted by a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Seth. "Hey uh Aaron." He said more like a question. "Hey." I said unsure how to respond. "I need to talk to you." It was our lunch time so I said okay then when we finally got seated told him to tell me. "Well you know I have anger issues and-" he began but I cut him off. "You didn't beat up another kid did you?!" I asked. "No, no worse." "Okay...tell me." "I got really mad at Sabrina and blacked out like usual, but when I came to it was because that Dylan kid pushed me. Apparently I tried to hit Sabrina." "You did what?!" I asked loudly. "Shhhhh, I didn't do anything he stopped me." I was furious that Seth would do that. I just shook my head, then looked over at the table where Sabrina sat with her friends. She looked up, smiled at me then waved. I waved back then looked back at Seth.