Chp 5

She walked over to us. "Aaron who is this bitch?!" She asked. "Missy stop it now." Aaron said taking my hand and leading me to the actual theatre. "You can't avoid me forever!!!" She yelled as we went in the room. We sat down. "Do I want to know?" I asked. "I don't want to scare you away, lets just enjoy the movie." He said smiling his nervous smile. The movie began, I shed a tear or two in some of the sad parts. I looked over and Aaron looked saddened by what was happening, he even shed a tear or two but he didn't think I saw, which I found sorta cute. When the part came that Hazel and Augustus kissed, I wondered what it was like... to be kissed. "A-Aaron?" I asked he snapped out of the trance that the movie had him in. "Yes?" He asked. "If I ask you something will you promise not to laugh?" "Ya." He said looking a little nervous. "What's it like to kiss somebody?" "I-I don't know." He said looking at his hands. "Like how does it feel?" "I-I haven't ever kissed anyone." "Oh," I said looking at my hands also. "I just thought you...uh you would know." I tried to explain. "Why would you think that?" He asked looking up. "Cause you're.... You're hot." I said feeling my cheeks grow red. I looked up and his face was red "I thought you would have kissed someone to." "But that's different I'm ugly and fat you're perfect." "No you're perfect and beautiful, and whoever doesn't think that is crazy." I felt my cheeks growing really red, I know I'm ugly and fat and he's the first guy that's ever took an interest to me. Even though I knew what he was saying was a lie it still made me get butterflies. Then I came back from cloud nine, to the realization that I am still the fat ugly girl, that struggles with depression and that everyone thinks is weird. "Apparently you're blind." I said then turned back to the screen. I felt like crying, not just because of the movie but because I had thought of all of those things. "But Sabrina you are beaut-" "No Aaron I'm not and I know I'm not, thanks for trying though." I said wiping a tear and trying to watch the movie. We watched the rest of the movie then left. "I'll see you at school." I said hugging him then getting out of the truck. "See you." He said trying to act normal. I walked into the house. "How did it go?" Selena asked with a smirk. "Good." I lied walking past her, then going to my room and locking the door. I sat on the bed and started crying. I reached over to my night stand and took out a blade....