Chp 8

"It's called listening and participating in class." I said with a fake smile, and pushing his fist away from my locker as everyone cleared the halls, and I got my books. "Don't you ever talk to me like that again in front of everyone." He said sticking his finger in my face. "You ain't gonna do nothin'." I said turning and trying to go to my next class. He gripped my arm and pulled me back. I dropped all my books "Seth you're hurting my stop!" I said pushing him back hard. He caught his balance then raised his fist and came toward me. "Hey!" I heard someone yell. Me and Seth both looked over to see a guy standing there. "Move along." Seth said then looking back to me and raising his fist again. "Hey! You never hit a girl, man what tha fuck is wrong with you!?!" The guy yelled/asked pushing him. Seth looked like he snapped out of a trance then looked at me, then back to the guy, then back to me again. He ran his hands threw his hair and walked off. I started picking up my books and mumbling to myself "I'm going to be late." "Let me help you with that." The guy said kneeling down beside me and helping me. "Thanks," I said standing up, along with him "I didn't catch you're name." "Dylan Peters. And yours?" He asked smiling, he had a country boy smile and accent, well everything about him was country. He had a country hair cut, it was a lighter dirty blonde color, his eyes were a perfect light blue circled with dark dark blue, his skin was sort of tanned, he was at least 6'1, and very muscular. "Ma'am?" He said with that country boy smile. "Oh... Uh Sabrina, Sabrina Grace. No need to call me ma'am." I said with a laugh. "It's nice to finally have a name to pair with that purty face." "Purty?" We both laughed because I am also country but not that country. "Wait what do you mean finally?" I asked as we walked. "We have the same class together next and also other classes but you never noticed me yesterday. And judgin by tha time we need to get movin." He said looking at the clock. We started running down the hallway laughing. As soon as we sat down the bell rang. "So Sabrina tell me about yourself." Dylan said settling down in his chair. "Well there's not really much to tell." "Everybody can tell somethin'." "This is my freshman year and I might be joining FFA. What about you?" "This is my freshman year, I'm the captain of the football team a-" "Wait what?!? You're a freshman and you're also the captain of the football team?!" I cut him off in astonishment. "Yea." He said like it was casual. "Oh I'm sorry you never finished." "Oh I'm also in FFA." He smiled. "Looks like I'll be seeing a lot of you then won't I?" I asked with a grin. "Looks like it." He said smiling back. We just talked through the rest of the class since the teacher just passed out work and told us to do it. I felt like I could talk to him for hours, like I had known him all my life. I mean he was hot and all but he seemed like just a really good friend to have. I had Dylan in my next class and the one after that. After our last class together he hugged me and said "Looks like you can't get rid of me." "Hopefully." I said back. He walked off to his next class. Wow he's amazing, I thought to myself. "H-hey Sabrina who was that?" I turned around and saw Aaron staring past me and looking in the direction where Dylan had went, with a concerned and saddened look on his face.