I Will ALWAYS be a Warrior- No Matter What

Following the musky scent of fox, I found out that the foxes were taking the full tour of the territory. I bounded the quickest way brushing past leaves and bushes. After what felt like moons, I burst into camp exhausted. "Foxes are coming!" I yowled as loud as I could. Ears pricked and fur fluffed up. As my words stopped echoing, a pack of about 5 foxes burst through the tunnel entrance of the camp. They glared at Silverstar and I think they were saying: This is my territory and we will drive you out.

        Rage overwhelmed me as I remembered all the bad times of my life, current and first. The most sorrowful showed up first, when Spottedleaf died, when we left Ravenpaw to go to the new forest, when Mouseclaw died, when Swiftkit and Dapplekit were taken from me and probably killed.

        These foxes hit the spot...they triggered it....and they were GOING DOWN.

        I lunged and Silverstar and a golden looking she-cat bowled into the fight with me.
 It was hard to take in, everything that just us three cats did. One second the foxes had the light of battle in their eyes prepared to fight, the next the ground had spots of blood on it.

        Some of the cats in the clearing stared at me in shock. I glanced around the camp. The nursery was ruined along with part of the apprentices den. The freshkill pile lay strewn on the floor, stomped on and dirty. "One second." I meowed and hurried out of camp. I opened my mouth detecting a vole. I crouched down pressing my paws lighly on the ground my tail still. I pounced landing on the vole, killing it with a quick nip to the neck.

        I approached the camp carrying a vole, a sparrow, and two mice. I put them down at the freshkill pile, which was now cleared of the now crowfood.

        "Would you like to join MoonClan?" Was the first thing out of the Clan leader's mouth. I relaxed. They don't want to drive me out. "Yes I would." Everything I had planned seemed stupid. I had proved myself, I had earned my way to MoonClan. That was a memory that would stay with me forever.

        Silverstar bounded over to Tallstone leaping on top. "All cats old enough to climb Skytree gather beneath Tallstone for a clan meeting." Most of the cats were already there, knowing what was going to happen. After the clan had gathered, Silverstar started speaking again. "We have a cat, Mistkit, who would like to join us. What she has done right now, shows me she is ready to join us as a warrior. Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect this clan at the cost of your life?" "Yes."

        I have more experience than you think. That is why I was able to catch the prey, able to fight the foxes. I have done this all before and I will do it again.

        "We call You Mistfeather for your soft, kind spirit and willingness to protect others."

        I am Mistfeather, daughter of Spottedleaf and Clawface, daughter of Mouseclaw. I am a warrior. I will fight for my clan, fend for them. I will always be a warrior...whatever happens...

                                                                I am a warrior of MoonClan.

                                                                        (end of contest)