Chapter 1 "you're that kind of guy"

I try not to close my eyes as I'm listening to Mister Kurt talking about the Great War. I try to listen but every word he says makes me more and more tired.
It's like after every word he says I fall deeper into a hypnosis.
I look trough the window to see if I can see any cute girls that could wake me up a little, but all I can see is rain pouring down and touching the ground peacefully.
I turn around in the classroom to see if any of my classmates are awake but all of them are pretty much sleeping.
I look to the window one last time, and to my surprise there was a cute short girl with blond short hair holding books over her head so the rain won't touch her, it doesn't seem like it's working. "I should go out and ask her if she needs help" I say to myself quiet.
"Hey Mister Kurt can I please use the bathroom?"
"Again!!, this is the fifth time already Off, I think you can hold it!"
"But Kurt.., I mean Mister Kurt, you see, I have some problems with my stomach today and it won't go away and I really need to use the bathroom before something really really bad happens.."
"Okay Off I'll give you ten minutes and then be back!"
"Thank you Kurt.. Mister Kurt.
I walk out of the classroom holding one hand on my stomach, Kurt won't take his eyes of me until I'm out of the classroom.
All the teachers are extra nice to me because my dad owns the school so they're too afraid to be strict, I have already made my dad fire more than fifteen teachers in this school some teachers didn't do anything they were just bothering me.
I make it out of the school and the girl is headed my way, we make eye contact and I smirk at her she smiles back and laughs a little. She walks up to me without saying anything, I hold the door and gesture to her that she can walk in, she nods her head and take of her rainy jacket, she struggles to get it of her arm.
"Hey let me help you" I say with a calm voice.
"Oh thank you" she answers and looks away shyly.
"Are you new here?, I don't think I've seen you before" I asked with a smile.
"Yeah..I mean kinda, I went to this school a long time ago but my family had to move because of my dad's new  job but now we're back" she answered and looked away trying not to lock eyes with me.
"Oh cool my dad actually owns this school so just talk to me if you need anything, what class are you having now?" I asked trying to lock my eyes with hers.
"I'm actually waiting for my brothers class to end I'm just picking him up".  She finally looked at my eyes and blushed a little.
"Maybe I could help you find his classroom, what's his name?"
"His name is Gun"
"Hmm ehh sorry never heard of him, but I really wanna help tough,"
I look at my watch to see the time,
"Oh I should probably go, but here take my number just call me if you need anything"
I wrote my number on her hand and winked, she smirked and said
"So you're that kind of guy huh?" My brother won't like you but I don't mind you"
"I guess that's good I said and walked away"
Before I continued to walk I glanced over my shoulder to see her starring at me walking away, I smiled to myself.
I continued to walk looking at the ground.
When I looked up again a short boy with brown hair and brown eyes walked in to me.
"Hey watch where you're going kid can't you see!" I said in a loud sharp voice."
The boy stared at me scuffed didn't say anything and just continued to walk.
That's weird, why did I feel so annoyed by him but he didn't even say a word, I look back at him walks after him and take a grip of his arm pull him a bit closer to me to make him feel uncomfortable, our faces are only inches apart.
"Hey! Stupid I asked you a question do you even know who I am!" I asked gripping my hand around his arm tighter"
...