Rescue, Reason, Reveal and Results

All according to plan. The heist team did their job right. When Red and Silver had already made inside the ice ball, they ran down sliding ramp, so they can use this ice ball to destroy the super weapon.

Red nearly tripped from running and the rolling of the ice ball. "Silver, how are we doing on that speed?"

"We're maxing at it 59 miles per hour. We need to get to 65!" Silver looked at her wrist band. "We are totally one bird short. We really need one more bird."

"Ugh, we need Aggie!" Red only thought of Aggie as their last option. "Where is she when we need her the most of times when there's a problem?!"

"What's wrong with your ex-girlfriend anyway? For so long that the whole island knew Aggie, she acted so different."

"I don't know! Okay, Silver!? I already answer that question: I don't know! Aggie has never been like this before. I never seen her like this before. She wouldn't do this to us if there's no reason. All I know is there is something wrong with her. If there is one and if she could've told us what's happening, we could help her if we have so much time. I'm beginning to worry."

Red shook his head while he tried to stay focus on running. As much as he knew Aggie for so long, he doesn't really what's going on with her. He really wants know what's been bothering Aggie, and why she acted like this. As Red recalled something strange going on with Aggie, he remembered her shout was louder than ever and can feel the shockwave of her voice, she was stronger than usual, she became a little rude, and, most of all, glitching. Red wanted to believe that the glitching was just an effect from "The Last Spell" that Aggie used for saving his and the whole Imaginary Team's lives, but he thought of something else. He was now so worried for Aggie. She is still his best friend and the first bird who looked out for him.

Silver noticed the looks on Red's face when they discussed about Aggie. She has doubts that Red treated Aggie more than a friend, even after their break-up. "You still love her, don't you?"

That question snapped Red from his worry for Aggie. Now that he thought about it, he's been worrying about her the whole time, and was always curious what just happened to her. Knowing Aggie for 10 years made Red think he really know her too much. But he understood that they are no longer together, despite being so close like partners. But then..., he was not sure. "I don't know." He answered in guilt. "Ever since I broke up with Aggie, I already gave up of trying to ask her. I respected her decision of breaking up with me because she's a human from another world, and I'm a bird in this world. I don't know my feelings for her anymore. I just... I just can't feel it right now. Okay?"

Silver felt quite guilty. Even though she just met Aggie, Silver knew Aggie was a very nice person, and she saw how she kept defending Red at all cost. It seemed like Red and Aggie's relationship hasn't faded away yet, but it is still clear they still remained best friends. Silver understood that.

Back to the task of hand, Silver checked her wrist band, and the speed now reached to 64 mph. Then, Leonard appeared on the screen.

"Silver, the lever is broken!" He said.

"Broken?!" Silver exclaimed.

"Leonard, come on. Don't you have any gadgets we could use? We're almost to the ramp!" Red begged.

"'Gadgets'? Gadgets!" Leonard gasped. He realized something very important. He then looked down the ledge where Garry still hang on for his life. "Garry, anyway you could bring me the gadgets?"

Garry just stared at him in deadpan. Leonard asked him for gadgets, but couldn't have the guts to help him out. In any case, Garry can't since he still held the bag of gadgets tightly. "No, there isn't."