Secret Meeting

Sorry this took so long. I'm a little... distracted, or do I? Anyway, this is the 6th chapter, more like a bit heartbreaking chapter. I promise you'll enjoy this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at Mighty Eagle's cave the newly formed heist crew of Red, Chuck, Bomb, Aggie, Silver, Mighty Eagle, Leonard, and Courtney had gathered to hear the plan. The power struggle between Red and Leonard wasn't showing any signs of going, either.

"Each of you has been selected because you are the best in your field...," said Leonard, before adding, "that we could find."

The group scoffed at Leonard's rude remark.

"Okay, now that's hurtful," Aggie complimented.

"Your skills will be put to the test, facing this-" Using a pointer, Leonard dramatically revealed a picture of the third island. "As you can clearly see, this is a-"

"Volcano!" Red interrupted him. "A volcano is what my assistant was going to say." Red tried to grab the pointer from Leonard, but Leonard did not want to give it up.

"Assistant? You're the assistant. I'll take that!" Leonard said as he struggled to get the pointer back.

Red held on to it as tightly as he could. "No, no, no, nope. I'm the leader."

Silver raised her pen, which caused Red and Leonard to stop fighting over the pointer.

"Actually, it's a composite volcano, you can tell by the height and the clearly apparent vent clusters."

"Vent clusters. I was gonna say that," Leonard said defensively.

Aggie groaned, "Duh. I should've known that. A stratovolcano, also known as a composite volcano, like you said, is a conical volcano built up by many layers of hardened lava, tephra, pumice and ash. that's why it's called stratovolcano. Comes from the word 'strata', which mean. built up of many layers. Obviously, this one is either a dormant or extinct volcano since maybe it might not erupt for a long while because they just made it as a superweapon, and if that's a superweapon, under it was actually lab to operate the weapon."

Silver was flattered by Aggie's explanation, "Wow, how did you know all that?"

"You're talking to the girl who just graduated college, and I've been studying volcano all my life. It's a thing. studying natural science is kinda my thing. And the lab part, I've been there many, many time."

"Wow, you've been experience a lot."

"You got that right!"

"Okay, forget I said volcano. This is..., like what Aggie said, it's a superweapon!" Red declared.

The group gasped.

"Weird, 'cause it's looks just like a volcano," Bomb said.

"Yup, and here's the scary part: this is their psychotic leader!" Leonard said as he pointed to the new image on the screen without looking at it. He didn't know the image was an embarrassing selfie he had taken. Noticing the odd looks from the group, Leonard looked at the image. "Whoops! How did that get in there? Next!"

Every image was shown on screen was Leonard taking selfies with costumes and filters.

"Courtney!"

"I mean, you took them." Courtney reminded him.

Red stepped in, taking over the slideshow with an image of Leonard wearing a costume of Red. "Ahem This is their psychotic leader."

The screen clicked to a photo of the majestic, evil eagle Zeta.