Dark Aggie

Aggie rushed into the women's bathroom, and shut the door behind her. She quickly went to the sink, turned the faucet on, and splashed the water onto his face like 2 or 3 times. She panted when the water hit her face, and dried herself with a towel. Aggie felt very strange today. It's so weird... and new. She never felt like this before. Never ever. Aggie has not shouted like this loud, especially a shockwave came out of her mouth whenever she shouts. She even glitches. Very strange. She'd never been glitching before. She's not even came from a compute software. She's actually a (secret) human being. Sure she has powers, but not made from a computer. Why does she glitch, and why there was a shockwave when she shouts? She had never heard of these effects before. Something's very wrong.

Suddenly, Aggie glitched once again, but very uncontrollable. It became a little worst. She looked down on her hands, and watched them glitching. Even her whole body is glitching. While that, she felt a pain in her head. She shrieked just to hold the pain, and squeezed her eyes close. the glitching became longer and stronger, until...

The place became dark, or might be in Aggie's mind. Aggie was scared as she looked around. She wondered why everything was dark. It was bright minutes ago, but there was no power surge before the lights went off. The only thing with lights is the sink and around the mirror.

"Feeling better, Aggie?"

She heard a voice echoed around the room.

"Wh-who-who's there?" Aggie shivered in fear as she tried to find who owned that voice. She was not alone in this room.

"I think you already know me. You just didn't figure that out yet."

"What do you mean? Where are you?! Show yourself!"

"Why don't you see me yourself?"

Aggie slowly turned to see on the mirror. She freaked out. There it was. The one who called her. This girl who was now in the mirror looked a lot like Aggie. She has the same face, hair color, and feathers as Aggie but... her feathers are all black, sharper and pointy than white and curvy, her head feather is also sharp and pointy, and it's tip is orange than yellow, and her eyes are glowing red, which normally would appear if she was angry.

"Who are you?" Aggie asked.

"Ugh, asking the same question?!" The girl in the mirror scoffed. "You should've figure that out right about now! Duh. I'm you! Well, the better, smarter, and eviler version of you!" She saw Aggie cringing in fear. "Oh, please. Shouldn't you know? Hmm...then again I suppose not. Considering I was never exist until, well, NOW!" She laughed maniacally.

"I don't understand. It's not Friday the 13th yet. Don't tell me you're Eigga, aren't you?" Aggie guessed, realizing that if the girl in the mirror is the evil version of her, then this must be her opposite.

"Bleh! I am not her. Sure we're both evil and like black, Eigga is more of, uh... boring character than I am! so lazy and very slow to make plans for Friday the 3th!" She chuckled. "No. I guess I could introduce myself. To put it bluntly, I'm Dark Aggie. You're evil side, of course."

"No, that's not true! I can be stubborn and sarcastic sometimes, but I'm not evil! I was never evil!" Aggie shouted in fear.

"Of course you're not, not before that Silver came along! Because of her, you life turned uuuuuupside-dooooown," Dark Aggie mocked as she levitated herself upside-down.

"What would Silver have to do with this?"

"Come on. Don't pretend you didn't know. We both know that Chuck's sister stole your spotlight. She's like your replacement!"

"What are you talking about?! No one would replace me. My friends would never replace me!"

"Oh really? She's very smarter than you, and she's an engineer, like Dad. Yeah! She got the profession and skills that Mom and Dad wanted you to be, but you didn't! You want to be a musician, artist, baker, and a party planner! Those are so good since you were never interested of being an engineer. Oh! What would happen if Mom and Dad finds out about her and met her? She would be the perfect daughter they had ever wished. A daughter that is an engineer! It's a dream come true for them."