When You're Gone

Meanwhile at Zeta's lair, Red and Silver are still struggling to break free from their traps, but they were still stuck.

Red sighed in guilt, "This is all my fault.

"Red, it's not your fault." Silver tried to cheer him up at this situation.

"No, it is my fault. I put myself before anyone else. I was afraid if I wasn't a hero anymore, they'll all stop... they'll stop liking me." Red admitted, finally telling what he was truly afraid of.

"Oh, Red, so you did all of this because you are afraid of not being like?" asked Silver.

"I..." Red hated to tell the truth, but he has to tell someone how he feels. "Yes."

"But, what about... Aggie?"

That name snapped Red from the guilt he was having, "What about her?"

"I mean, I don't think she's that kind of person to do such a thing." Silver said.

"How would you know?"

"Well, I wanna ask something. Who was the first bird that ever liked you? I mean, before you became a hero? Way back then? Before Chuck and Bomb started to like you?"

Red started to rewind his memories way back when he first came to anger management class. He already befriended Chuck, Bomb, and Aggie. But when the pigs arrives, Aggie seemed to be the only one who defended Red from the pigs and their tricks on him. "Well, Aggie." He answered. "She's the only one who looked out for me. When my house got destroyed, she's willing to fix the hole, let me stay in her old house, and kept defending me from the pigs. She was always there by my side, every step of the way."

Then, Silver told Red about his clarification towards Aggie's true colors, "And do you think she is that kind of person to not like you if you're not a hero anymore? Do you think she'll leave you alone again?"

Red began to realize this. For so long he ever knew Aggie, she's the kindest, cheerful, and positive person he ever met. Human or bird, it doesn't matter. And even before he became a hero, Aggie was always there, aided him at any circumstances. Even though they just broke up, she was still there helping him, and also called him her "best friend." Silver was right. Aggie was not that kind of person to do such a thing. Red couldn't believe he almost forgot the times he used to be with Aggie. It already made him... happy. But now, it was now replaced with guilt. "No," the red bird replied. "Aggie would never do that to me. We're best friends, and we're always there for each other, no matter what. But, why did she just abandon us?"

"I don't know." Silver confessed. For a genius, she didn't know why Aggie abandoned them. "That's the one thing I don't know."

Just then, Zeta made a loud speech for her fellow eagles. Red and Silver have to act fast and free themselves before Zeta could do something more awful. Then, Silver noticed an air cap at Red's inflatable recliner. She was able to reach her recliner's air cap by using her crest-braids to snag and rip open the air cap, deflating it. now that she's free, she's able to help Red out from his trap.

Outside the window of Zeta's lair, Aggie stayed hidden to avoid getting captured. Just a quick peek, she saw Silver helping Red out from the his inflatable recliner. This made Aggie glitch once again. But this time, Aggie was able to stop her glitching so Dark Aggie will not be able to take over. she shook her head to snap out from the effects of the glitch, and pointed her wand staff to Red, ready to cast a spell to help him free from his trap.

"Alright, stand back!"

There was a voice coming from outside of the door.

"Wait, did you hear that, too?" Silver heard that voice.