Getting into the superweapon

Red, Aggie, and Silver weren't dancing their way into the superweapon. Red was exhausted and completely out of breath when they reached the top of the volcano.

"Get to the top of the superweapon. Check!."

"Yay, you did it," Silver teased as it was revealed that she and Aggie came to the top first before Red did.

Red then glared at Aggie as he thought she was taking Silver's side.

"Sorry, Red. She made me." Aggie confessed. She used teleportation spell to teleport herself and Silver on top of the volcano as Silver said so, especially of not doing the same to Red. "How's it looking down there?"

The three birds peered into the volcano, directly onto Zeta's icy superweapon. Dozens of armed eagle guards surrounded a giant launchpad where eagle scientists were frantically working under Glenn's anxious supervision.

"Oh, oh, oh... Do you see that?" Red asked the girls.

"Oh! It's the superweapon!" Silver exclaimed.

"No. The power supply to the superweapon," he gestured to an outlet with a small power cord plugged into it. "All we gotta do is get down there and cut it."

"Okay, but there are guards everywhere. I mean, look. There. There. And there." Silver activated her Silver Vision again and used her powerful brain to actually see the calculations and routes they need to make Red's successful.

"Yeah, and I can't use my Teleportation Spell. We're still gonna get spotted down there with nowhere else to hide." Aggie said, using her wand staff to navigate the possible hiding place for them to teleport before doing the spell. "I can fly there undetected, and you guys only have enough rope to-"

"Watch and learn," Red interrupted before he flung himself off the edge and dove down the crater.

"What?! What are you doing?!" Silver noticed the ropes wasn't clipped to hold Red's fall. "And his not clipped in."

"I'll go get him!" Aggie popped her wings out, and flew down to save Red from falling to his doom.

Silver clipped the other end of the rope to her strap, and dove down after Red and Aggie.

"Are you crazy?" She asked Red.

"Trust me, I know what I'm do-" Red was cut off when his rope stopped him in mid-air, and Aggie fluttered to his side.

"Are you okay?" She questioned in worry.

"I'm fine, Ags," Red deadpanned.

Silver swung herself to the ledge, and pulled Red down with her, and Aggie followed as she hid her wings.

"So, yeah, rope wasn't long enough," said Silver.

"I know that. It wasn't long suppose to be enough part of my plan. Except, I want to be over on that side. Watch this!" He swung toward the other side of the volcano. Unfortunately, he was just a little bit off. He grabbed wildly at the ledge, but his fingers barely squeaked along the icy ledge before he swung back to the ledge with Aggie and Silver.

"Oh, hello" Silver greeted.

"Hi. Now my plan really starts!" he insisted as he pushed off the ledge again. This time he used both wings to reach for the ledge, but again, he didn't make it. Red landed back on the ledge next to the two girls.

"Hi again."

"I just went back over to tell you something but I forgot what it was. Okay, bye!"

Red tried to reach the opposite ledge again but failed again. It really wasn't Red's day.