The Team

All right. For the sake of others, everyone who commented the story, and of my friends, I decided to continue this story. I only wanted are comments and votes, so I can feel appreciated and supported for my story. Trust me. I work so hard on this. Pls read and comment. That's all I needed from you readers! Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Leonard, Red, and Aggie were walking down Main Street together. Red was eager to introduce his team to Leonard. Since Aggie was the first to be introduced, their next stop is with Bomb. They launched themselves from the slingshot as they talked.

"Oh, man. you're gonna love this guy. Not the smartest bird in the tree, but what he lacks in smarts, he makes up for in firepower." Red declared.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only slightly awkward thing-Bomb was in jail. Earlier in the day, Bomb was getting some lunch in a restaurant. The waiter was kindly grinding some fresh pepper onto Bomb's meal when a little bit went up Bomb's nose, causing him to sneeze. Which caused him to explode. Even a simple child's greet could set Bomb ablaze. Terror could strike even when Bomb was at his most vulnerable. If that cop hadn't knocked on the port-o-potty door. Bomb never would have ended up in jail, charged with disorderly explosions.

Bomb was so bored in his jail cell. It felt like he had been bouncing the ball off the cell wall for ages.

Just then, a hand grabbed his ball. "We're busting you out, cous!" a female voice shouted at Bomb.

Surprised to see Red, Aggie, and Leonard, Bomb asked. "Uh, how?"

Red inflated a paper bag, and popped it. Bomb couldn't help it; he exploded. The cell wall fell down.

"Like that," Red said.

"Wow, I love it!" Bomb pinched the fire off from his head feather.

This revealed that Bomb's role in the birds' and pigs' united team was: the explosives expert.

"Bomb, what was that noise?! You're still grounded!"

"I'M AN ADULT, MOM!" Bomb yelled, then told his friend. "Run!"

Red, Leonard, Bomb, and Aggie ran away from Bomb and his mom's house.

"Bomb, get back here!" His mother commanded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The four of them went to Chuck's house.

"This guy's so fast he can beat time itself in a footrace." Red told Leonard. "Hey, Chuck! We're putting together a team!"

"And I think we're on it!" Bomb added.

Red pulled a string to ring Chuck's doorbell. Inside the house, Chuck woke up at the sound of Red starting to ring the bell. He went into super-speed mode! Lightning-quick, Chuck sprang out of bed, made coffee, made some toast and a PB&J, milked a cow, drank the milk, taught a high-powered spin class, and finally, curled his eyelashes.

Just as Red continued ringing the bell, he felt a tap on his shoulder. It was Chuck, standing behind him in full military gear.

"I'm in!" Chuck declared, a huge smile plastered to his face. Chuck was now part of the team a the speed demon.

"Ha ha! Great!" Red said. The heist team was coming along nicely!

Leonard wondered how Chuck knew about this so fast, "But how did you-"