Stay With Me P.76 (WinTen)💖

It was the start of Wayv, Sicheng and Ten were working on their Rainbow project and it had been a while since the two males had a moment to themselves. 

“So, what are you thinking?” Asks Ten trying to remain as calm as possible. 

“I was thinking something like this,” Sicheng shows the phone with his current favorite song. 

“Ok,” Ten beams his gorgeous smile.  

“I’ve missed you,” Ten adds, “its been a long while since I’ve been able to see you and I really miss you.” 

Sicheng’s heart beats a little faster in his chest as the thought of the other’s words. The two haven’t been together long, long enough for Ten to go off and do the song “Baby Don’t Stop” with Taeyong. But not long enough to be back far enough in their relationship, friendship however yes. 

“I have to,” Sicheng’s voice cracks. 

Its not a lie, during promotions for Empathy was the worse for the couple.They were so busy and didn’t have a moment to have together. And it didn’t just damage them mentally, it also damaged their relationship together. 

----- 

“So, what is everyone thinking!?” Excitedly asks Lee-SooMan. 

The boys were all just told about Empathy, the 2018 release for NCT all together. And everyone was excited. Except for poor Dong Sicheng, who just got together with his boyfriend not even a month before the big news. 

“The only problem is Taeyong and Ten will be gone for some time performing the song representing U,” he adds, Sicheng’s heart falling a little at the news. 

Everyone nods as they start to leave the room, Ten catching his way to up his boyfriend. Sadness overtakes Sicheng. Him and Ten just finally got together and now they had to be split up. 

“Are you ok Sichengie?” Ten asks carefully. 

“No, I’m not,” Sicheng snaps, “so what? You knew about this?! And you didn’t have plans on telling me,” yells a frustrated Sicheng. 

“I only knew about this since last week, what even is your problem? Aren’t you happy for me,” Ten snaps back slightly taken aback by his boyfriend’s rage. 
“My problem is you and Taeyong! You don’t think I new something was going on between you two!” Sicheng yells, tears threatening to find their way. 

“There never once was a thing between me and Taeyong what,” laughs Ten, “you have known since the beginning, my heart was set on YOU.” 

However, in the heat of the moment, Sicheng didn’t want to listen to anything going on. And he walked away. Walked away from the one person he loves more than anything else in the world. 

When Sicheng gets to the dorms, he locks the door to his shared room, letting the tears fall from the fight. Him and Ten haven’t fought like that, not even in their trainee days. So this was something new, he wasn’t necessarily ready for. 

A small knock finds its way to his door, however he doesn’t have it in him to get up and unlock the door. 

“Sichengie? I’m sorry ok… I understand how you feel about me and Taeyong working together and I should’ve just told you when I found out. So I’m sorry, you know where my room is when you are ready to talk,” the soft voice of Ten’s fills Sicheng’s ears. And then, he leaves, soft footsteps leaving the locked door. 

Sicheng can’t help but feel sad, he understands that maybe everything he did wasn’t right. However, to him in the moment it did. And he didn’t want to lose the best person he has ever known because of something silly like this.