Stay With Me P.112 (Jaehyuck)💖

Jaehyun and Donghyuck had always shared a special bond. From the moment they first met at the start of their journey with NCT 127, there was an undeniable connection between them. They laughed together, practiced together, and leaned on each other during the tough times. They were best friends, and neither of them thought much beyond that.

As the years went by, they grew even closer. Their friendship was like an unbreakable thread that tied them together amidst the chaos of the entertainment industry. They could finish each other's sentences, anticipate each other's needs, and offer comfort without words. It was during the Resonance era of NCT 2020 that something changed. Donghyuck, known to fans as Haechan, began to feel a strange flutter in his heart whenever he was around Jaehyun. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but he was certain that it wasn't just a simple friendship anymore.

One evening, as they were in their shared dorm room, Donghyuck was scrolling through his phone, casually swiping through social media. His gaze drifted to a picture of Jaehyun, who was captured in a candid moment, his smile radiant and his eyes sparkling. It was a look Donghyuck had seen countless times before, but this time, it struck him differently.

He found himself staring at the image for longer than he'd care to admit. His heart raced, and his thoughts spiraled into uncharted territory. He couldn't help but wonder, "Could it be? Could I be falling for Jaehyun?"

Meanwhile, Jaehyun was sitting across from Donghyuck, engrossed in a book. He occasionally glanced up, noticing the pensive expression on Donghyuck's face.

"Hey, Hyuck," Jaehyun said, closing his book and setting it aside. "Is everything okay?"

Donghyuck blinked, snapping out of his reverie. "Oh, yeah, everything's fine," he replied, forcing a smile. He didn't want to burden Jaehyun with his confusing feelings.

But Jaehyun was perceptive. He had known Donghyuck for too long not to notice when something was amiss. "Are you sure?" he pressed, his voice gentle and concerned.

Donghyuck hesitated for a moment before finally deciding to confide in his friend. "Actually, Jaehyun, there's something I've been thinking about lately."

Jaehyun's brow furrowed slightly as he leaned in closer. "What is it, Hyuck? You can tell me anything."

Taking a deep breath, Donghyuck admitted, "I think... I might have feelings for you, Jaehyun."

Silence hung in the air for what felt like an eternity. Jaehyun's eyes widened in surprise, and his heart raced as he tried to process Donghyuck's confession. It was a confession he had never expected to hear from his best friend.

"Donghyuck," Jaehyun finally spoke, his voice trembling slightly. "Are you serious?"

Donghyuck nodded, his cheeks flushing with embarrassment. "Yeah, I am. I didn't plan for this to happen, but I can't deny my feelings anymore."