Stay With Me P.189 (Renyong)💖

The bright city lights of Seoul glowed like a galaxy of stars as Renjun and Taeyong navigated the bustling streets. It had been a year since they'd embarked on this journey together, a year filled with highs and lows, and yet, here they were, stronger than ever. Their schedules were more chaotic than ever, Renjun in NCT Dream and Taeyong leading NCT 127, but they had learned to cherish every moment they could steal away for themselves.

Taeyong glanced at Renjun, a soft smile playing on his lips. The younger boy had his eyes fixed on a bustling street vendor, his brows furrowing in concentration as he tried to decide between street food delicacies. The golden lights danced in Renjun's eyes, and in that moment, Taeyong was struck by how beautiful he was. The city, the people, the entire world faded away, leaving just the two of them, standing at the crossroads of time.

"Renjun, what do you want to eat?" Taeyong asked, his voice filled with warmth. He loved those moments when they could simply be themselves, away from the spotlight, away from the chaos that came with being K-pop idols.

Renjun turned his head towards Taeyong, his lips curving into a playful smile. "I don't know, but I do know that I want it with you."

Taeyong chuckled, and they joined the line at the vendor. The aroma of sizzling skewers and spicy sauces filled the air. As they waited, their fingers brushed against each other, sending a tingle of electricity up Taeyong's spine. In the midst of the chaos, this simple touch was a reminder of their shared journey.

Their anniversary had come around faster than either of them had expected. In the whirlwind of idol life, it was easy to lose track of time. But Taeyong had made it a point to mark this day, to create a beautiful memory. It wasn't just about celebrating their love; it was about celebrating their growth, their resilience, and the way they had learned to stand by each other.

As they savored their street food, Renjun turned to Taeyong. "Remember when we first met?"

Taeyong nodded, his eyes distant as he traveled back in time. "It feels like a lifetime ago, doesn't it?"

It had been during a music show recording, NCT Dream and NCT 127 sharing the same stage. Back then, Taeyong was cautious about starting a relationship. As the leader of NCT, he was always under scrutiny, and the pressures that came with that position were immense. He was afraid of how a relationship could affect his career and the group.

Renjun, on the other hand, was the epitome of determination. He had no qualms about pursuing what he wanted, be it his dreams or his feelings. He had been smitten by Taeyong from the moment they met.

Taeyong's voice carried the weight of nostalgia as he spoke. "I remember you backstage, staring at me like you'd discovered a rare gem."

Renjun chuckled, his eyes twinkling. "I couldn't help it. You were so charismatic, so confident. I was just a trainee back then, wide-eyed and full of dreams."