~Stay with me~ P.1 (Doil) 💖

A/N:
Because for some odd reason I wanted to make two one shots of these. 👀👀

--

"Please just stay with me a little longer" the older whines, Taeil always hated it when Doyoung went to the studio with Taeyong and Mark. He just wants to spend more time with his boyfriend. Was that too hard to ask? Making grabby hands to the said male.

"I'll be back later, in just going to the studio like always" Doyoung smiles sympathetically.

"Fine" Taeil finally gives up pouting. "Just five more minutes please" he pleads, his eyes widden with innocence knowing his boyfriend wouldn't be able to say 'no.'

Doyoung sighs knowing he also lost this mini battle and just says an 'okay' while hopping back into the bed.

Happily, Taeil curls up next to his boyfriend. Head buried into the crook of his boyfriends neck, arms wrapped lightly around his chest and one being placed on his chest. Doyoung taking it on himself to wrap his arm nonchalantly around his boyfriends waist, the other combing through his hair as they continued to watch whatever was put on the Tv although neither were watching it from the start.

"You remember the time you confessed" Taeil says randomly drawing innocent patterns on his boyfriends chest looking up at him with adorably soft eyes.

The look in his boyfriends eyes makes his also go soft too. Overall his boyfriend was a very velvety person and at times it was to much for the said- bunny savage to deal with.

--

It was afternoon and Nct 127 were all together. Which meant Taeil and Doyoung had to be around each other. After the midnight calling Taeyong situation he had come to terms about his crush on the savage bunny boy, but obviously he had an averse to exploit his new found feelings. With Taeyong looking at him shaking his head lightly and looking at the boy with a sympathetic look he understood what Taeyong was trying to commute to him.

"Taeeil" the savage boy comes over slinging an arm around him. He had to stop his breathe from hitching noticeable for the boy.

"It's hyung to you!" The said boy tries to joke. Doyoung waving him off.

"You're no fun where's Johonny" Doyoung complains, and Taeil has to stop the possessive slur wanting to escape him.

And right on time the said boy came in and Doyoung went to the said boy talking to him most of the day as they recorded for their comeback. As that was happening Taeyong stayed by Taeil trying to offer his support to his friend.